Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Kasia and Raven's succulent soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Kasia and Raven's succulent soles
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kasia is back and has brought her beautiful friend Raven with her!! These two sexy gals know how to put on a foot show, and have been such good friends for so long that they were very comfortable screwing around with each other! Kasia even gave Ravens feet a bit of a lick without me even asking ! [Laugh] I also did some interview clips with them which turned out to be very insightful, turns out Raven used to have a boyfriend with a foot fetish who used to buy her revealing and clear shoes so he could get a clear view of those beautiful feet every day [Smile]

-  -  -

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alastor79
Elite Trooper
Member # 48395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alastor79     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kasia's feet turn me on so much! Polish models are the top! [Wink] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 374 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm] [Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice! Reminds of the type of shoot I used to do with Dee and other models.

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cheers guys!! [Smile]

-

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
Nice! Reminds of the type of shoot I used to do with Dee and other models.

[Thumbs Up]

Thanks Adam, I remember those shoots well [Cheers]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The girls in yellow is a hottie, but the one in white has some incredible feet.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alastor79
Elite Trooper
Member # 48395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alastor79     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with you, Robotron2084!! [Wink]
Posts: 374 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

-  -

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

-  -

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Talk about an awesome sole show going on here.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Talk about an awesome sole show going on here.

Patrick

Thanks Patrick! And thanks again for your help with those interview questions [Smile] I'm going to post Kasia's interview on my youtube channel tomorrow [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

solesguy
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great shoot FM, I remember the chick in yellow on a website called britishfootgirls.com (doesn't exist anymore). She went by the name of michelle on there. Great you've found her again.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

quote:
Originally posted by solesguy:
great shoot FM, I remember the chick in yellow on a website called britishfootgirls.com (doesn't exist anymore). She went by the name of michelle on there. Great you've found her again.

Awesome solesguy!! Even I had not spotted that, and I remember Britishfootgirls.com very well, I always wondered what happened to it! Lol yes I found her, i'm bringing them all back to bear their soles for us [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

solesguy
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah it was a good website, I used to have the pics and videos but lost them on my other laptop. I bet you can still find them online if you dig deep enough. I think the polish chick could be my new favorite.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links