Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » SIZABLE Swedish soles!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: SIZABLE Swedish soles!
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip -- click my link at the bottom of this post to go to the store.

This was shot in 2014. It was in late August and I was having a hell of a day, having already shot around three good segments. I was walking across the lawn and, as I see every once in a while, there was a person laying on the grass with their legs propped up on a chair. This time the legs were all the way up so that the person's heels were resting way up on the seat back, so their legs were stretched all the way out and more of less straight up in the air. These were some big feet, but I found them very attractive, so I hoped they weren't a guy's! And I walked past and looked down and sure enough it was a woman in her 30s or early 40s, blonde hair, wearing shades, just relaxing. She had a cute summery dress on, looking more like a beach dress than a city dress, and her big leather sandals (with toe loop) were off. She had playful and summery jewelry on too. A big girl, about six feet tall, but a pretty attractive one. As I passed the first time I noticed just how big her feet were. I glanced very briefly down at her and I saw her swivel her head a little to look as I passed, and she couldn't have missed my eyes dancing across her bare soles as I passed. I thought, shit, THAT'S a nice view, so I took out my smartphone, circled round, and passed her again, walking more slowly -- this time she flexed her feet and looked at me again and I took her
picture. I immediately looked at the picture and thought, man, wait, why the fuck am I NOT shooting video of this?

I looked over to where I'd need to sit but there was a family of Spanish tourists right there, but almost as if on cue, moments later they got off the grass and sat on chairs, clearing a place for me. I hustled right over there (and as I passed her a third time I saw her look at me again) and sat down and took out the camera. At first her feet were way the hell up but I did get sort of a semi-sole view. Sometimes she flexed those big feets around, but then she put her feet down, sat up and looked at me, then lay back down and put her feet back on the chair! This time on the seat so they are not pointed up so much. That's when I got a really demonstration of the size of her feet -- they were longer than the seat back. That means she's at LEAST size 11, but my thought is, possibly one or two sizes bigger than that. I continued to shoot her for a while, as she flexed her big feet around and, I guess, stared up at the sky above the park.

Unfortunately the Spaniards got back on the lawn and every once in a while they got in the way of the shot but it wasn't too bad -- I think they noticed me shooting and the kids thought it was hilarious to get in the way of the shot. Still, I got quite a lot of footage until she finally sat up and got ready to leave, and I shot a moment or two of that as well, so you get to see her face at the end.

I thought this segment was on an external hard drive and looking for it was a main reason I finally dug that up. I was very disappointed to see that the segment was not on that drive, so I feared it was lost forever, but then I remembered I had found a memory card in my bag in the beginning of the 2015 shooting season, but had just tossed it back in the bag. I thought I may as well give that a look and sure enough, the big Swede and her big soles popped up!

She had a book with her called "Ett Annat New York" and I googled that and it's a Swedish book, so I assume she is too. There's something about these feet-on-seat-back segments I love despite the lack of face and sole. Maybe it's how easy it would be to walk by and tickle the soles, which are so OUT THERE! And I was sooo sorely tempted to do just that the second time I walked past her and her huge soft soles were inches from my hand....

-  -  -
 -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1315 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck258
All Pro Poster
Member # 11481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck258     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn thank you!
Posts: 518 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10501 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links