Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » SUPER tall, SUPER pretty Black girl (soles)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: SUPER tall, SUPER pretty Black girl (soles)
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, click my link to do to the store.

This woman actually passed me right by in the southern alley as she was coming into the park -- I was walking along the alley about to head back out to the lawn and she was coming in from 40th Street. Lots of people come and go, but I noticed her because she was SO tall, and SO good looking -- she has on black ankle boots with kitten heels but she was easily three inches taller than me when she passed me, so six foot three. I'm guessing about six foot one in her bare feet. Which I subsequently got to see!

I almost missed it because nothing was doing on the lawn and I didn't notice that she had taken a chair and put her feet up. I was about to go to Pret and get a sandwich, and so I went up to the library terrace and scanned the lawn and saw some bare soles, then saw they were the super tall girl's bare soles! The sandwich would have to wait.

I walked past her and noticed her feet were slender and super long (I'm guessing size 11) and in very good condition, so I sat down and I could feel her eyes following me as I lowered myself onto the lawn! But I acted nonchalant and she went back to some work she was doing (my guess -- a woman this tall and this good looking in this area ... ? fashion industry). As I was sitting I noticed movement and saw that she uncrossed her ankles, damn. But her big slender feet were side by side. Still good but they were so big, and I was so close, they blocked her face. Still, I opened the viewfinder and started shooting.

I saw her later on looking squarely at the camera, but I didn't notice her doing it early on until I reviewed the video, so at first she was pretty discreet. She had her feet side by side for a while, doing her work and moving them around in the cutest way to the music she was listening to (I have no idea how people work while listening to music). I shifted around a couple of times to try to get her face in frame, but eventually, hallelujah, she crossed her ankles again! Her face came clearly to view in my viewfinder and man I just thanked my lucky stars I had noticed her when I was up on the terrace -- she was so gorgeous! And I was capturing her big bare soles at the same time. Man. It seemed all the same to her -- she shot a look at the camera now and then but didn't move her feet away or anything. In fact she looked once, did some texting, and then laughed. Told a friend I reckon!

Eventually she gathered her stuff and stuck those big ankle booties back on and strolled off to 40th street, headed west, further suggesting she is in the fashion industry. And her legs, my god those stems of hers. And her pixie cut hairdo was an irresistibly nice touch....

It was really hard for me to trim the number of caps down to only seven!

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

[ January 13, 2016, 09:46 PM: Message edited by: realbaresoles ]

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1318 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links