Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Spanish aristocratic soles (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Spanish aristocratic soles
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, my store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

Past few years, the lawn's been closed so much, even when it's "open," that it's getting harder and harder to find segments to shoot. So when I got to the lawn on this pleasant afternoon and it was actually open, I was thrilled to see this tall girl sitting with her chunky black flops off, texting intensively and smiling as she listened to music. SO pretty, with very long legs that ended in very big, slim soles -- my guess would be size 10.5 or 11. There were some people standing where I needed to sit to get the ideal angle, so I hovered a bit waiting for them to fuck off, and as soon as they did I went right over and sat down.

She watched me as I did, and as I took out the camera. She saw me point it at her feet and begin to shoot, but she just sort of shrugged and went back to texting. She had a very Spanish-looking face -- I assume she's actually a latina but my suspicion is that her family has lots of old Spanish genetics to have those facial features. Now and then she would look down at the camera, smiling on some of those occasions, but then just kept texting. Her feet were the perfect type for me -- long slender and with beautiful toe taper. She had a bit of schmutz on the balls of her feet but that's to be expected when walking in the city with flops on.

After about 20 minutes of this she put her flops back on and I stopped shooting, and put the camera away, and got up to leave, but then she looked at me, standing over her, smiled, and put her flopped feet back up on the chair! So I sat back down, took the camera back out, and shot another 30 seconds or so of her shoes, hoping the size was printed on the sole (it wasn't). So I stopped shooting and left. I noticed, later when I was looking at the clip, that when I was looking for the shoe size I got some nice super closeups of her toes peeking out of her flops, so I added that to the end of the clip.

-  -  -
 -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No to nitpick, but since I'm Hispanic and most of us have at least some Spaniard blood in us, she doesn't seem like a typical Spanish girl to me at all. I've been to Spain dozens of times, since it happens to be on of my favorite countries, and while you can see some amazing brunettes there, specially in southern Spain, they have a different look.

Your girl strikes me as being a mix of Spanish and New World indigenous features, like the ones common to some Colombians, Venezuelans, and some other South Americans.

But who gives a flying fuck? She's gorgeous as hell, with a very Patrician look and sweet soles, and that's the bottom line.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

But who gives a flying fuck?

Apparently you?

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Grabbing my bag of popcorn and a drink...I can agree she is hot at least, also agree with Adam she looks more South American Latina. [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18303 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Sorry to disappoint you but I don't think there's going to be an argument here, especially as I said:

quote:
She had a very Spanish-looking face -- I assume she's actually a latina but my suspicion is that her family has lots of old Spanish genetics to have those facial features.

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I most certainly couldn't give a monkeys where she is from. With feet like hers she could be from the moon for all I care! Absolutely perfect soles. Well worth a big load of [Jerkoff]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by realbaresoles:
Sorry to disappoint you but I don't think there's going to be an argument here, especially as I said:

quote:
She had a very Spanish-looking face -- I assume she's actually a latina but my suspicion is that her family has lots of old Spanish genetics to have those facial features.

You do know that a Latina from South America is either Spanish or Portuguese mixed with the Indians of each South American region. I actually like the combo, really dark black hair and rounder but slim face. I think Adam was just saying she is not a Spain Spaniard only but more South American (with Indian influence) and I tend to agree there. Spaniards tend to look more "Caucasian/European" with lighter eyes and lighter hair in many cases. [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18303 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful find my good man.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:

You do know that a Latina from South America is either Spanish or Portuguese mixed with the Indians of each South American region.

You can't be faulted for this--it's a very common mistake. Actually Latino (and Latina) has many different meanings, and not one that can be simply announced as being "the" meaning. However you might be interested to know that the USA, your own country, specifically excludes "race" as a determinant of who is a Latino.

You've jumbled up Latino and Mestizo, but again it's a common mistake.

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
quote:

You do know that a Latina from South America is either Spanish or Portuguese mixed with the Indians of each South American region.

You can't be faulted for this--it's a very common mistake. Actually Latino (and Latina) has many different meanings, and not one that can be simply announced as being "the" meaning. However you might be interested to know that the USA, your own country, specifically excludes "race" as a determinant of who is a Latino.

You've jumbled up Latino and Mestizo, but again it's a common mistake.

Ah ok, however we're talking about the Latin countries of South America and how they relate to Spain. Good to know though.

--------------------
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

But who gives a flying fuck?

Apparently you?
No need to get defensive my friend, that's a rhetorical question. My main point is whether she looks more like a Spaniard or a South American, is pretty irrelevant, 'cause when you get right down to it, what I see is a beautiful girl with great feet.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

quote:
Ah ok, however we're talking about the Latin countries of South America and how they relate to Spain.

Nah, we're just talking about a girl.

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

quote:
No need to get defensive my friend, that's a rhetorical question.
Why would you think my question is defensive, that's curious. I didn't really follow because you wrote a fair amount about your opinion, and then said an opinion on it doesn't matter. Was a lil confused. [Smile]

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
quote:
No need to get defensive my friend, that's a rhetorical question.
Why would you think my question is defensive, that's curious. I didn't really follow because you wrote a fair amount about your opinion, and then said an opinion on it doesn't matter. Was a lil confused. [Smile]
You made a hypothesis on her possible nationality or origins based on her looks, and I just merely pointed out that to me, she doesn't look all that much like a Spaniard, and I then took sometime to explain my opinion. If you read what I wrote carefully, I didn't state that my opinion doesn't matter, rather that no matter what my opinion, or anyone else's opinion is, that's fairly unimportant since the bottom line is that she's a gorgeous young lady, with amazing feet. If I knew my observations would get us bogged down in this now fairly lengthy discussion on semantics, I would have kept them to myself.

[Laugh]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
If I knew my observations would get us bogged down in this now fairly lengthy discussion on semantics, I would have kept them to myself.
It's just that some haven't come to the point of knowledge on how to discuss things civilly without getting bent out of shape when facts or opinions are presented even in the most benign,nonchalant manner. After all this is still a "discussion" forum & photo sharing forum. I wouldn't apologize if I were you Adam, you make a great point and an even greater statement that she is hot! [Cheers]

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links