Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Two feet ... FOUR feet!!! (Asian soles x4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Two feet ... FOUR feet!!! (Asian soles x4)
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, my store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

It was one of those days where they opened the lawn, well, sort of, but chairs were not allowed on the lawn. So what often happens is, people sit on chairs ringing the lawn, on chairs, and then other people sit or lie on the lawn. Not as great an opportunity as could be, but these days, beggars can't be choosers.

Was there for a looong time and nothing was doing, when I saw two Asian girls sit right at the edge of the lawn, and watched as the littler one slipped off her birkenstocks and put her feet up on another chair pointed toward the lawn. The taller one, who had on white shoes resembling Toms which were white and printed with multicolored party balloons, kept her feet down. I hung out and watched them for a while rather than going over to shoot, as the little one did not have her ankles crossed and her feet were small so it would have been hard to see them if I shot them in that position. As soon as she crossed her ankles (which actually took a while) I went over and sat on the grass and took out the camera.

As the girls usually do, she made me instantly, and to my relief she seemed to find it extremely entertaining, as she peeked down at the camera quite a lot, with a little smirk on her face. They talked for a while and seemed to be joking about something, my shooting I assumed, in .. was it Korean? I couldn't tell.

Anyway this went on for a few minutes and then, to my amazement, out of the corner of my eye I saw the taller girl slip her Toms off and put her feet up too! Not only that, she put them up on a chair that was closer to my line of sight. As soon as I saw that I pivoted my camera over to get her face and soles in the lens as well, and I could see her looking right down into the lens, the little girl looking as well with her enigmatic smirk. They murmured to each other for a few seconds, then went back to relaxing. The taller girl had bigger feet, and her poor tender tootsies seemed to have been a bit beaten up by several days of sightseeing. I sat there thinking, jeez, this girl put her feet up right into my camera!

They took a lot of selfies, and were damn cute about it, and eventually the little girl put one of her feet down. As my back was killing me by now, I stopped shooting, keeping an eye on them though from the corner of my eye. A few minutes later the taller girl, whose feet were still up, crossed her ankles, and I rushed to catch that too, as it's my favorite pose and she hadn't done that yet. She only stayed that way for about half a minute, but I caught it. I was so pleased what promised at first to be a really cute segment turned out to be an epic sole tease!

Later I shot another segment in the same area of the park, and at one point I looked up from the viewfinder and saw that these girls (shoes now on) were watching me and laughing!

-  -  -
 -  -  -

[ June 26, 2016, 04:42 PM: Message edited by: realbaresoles ]

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, my! Asian feet heaven! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Asian women and their feet.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm] [Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEjerX
Elite Trooper
Member # 48925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEjerX   Email SOLEjerX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes sir!..I agree with aka.footjoyboy!..They look real tasty!!! [Drool] [Drool]
Posts: 440 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links