Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Blonde perfection -- the soles UBER-closeup prequel!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Blonde perfection -- the soles UBER-closeup prequel!
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip -- my store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

A couple of weeks ago I found a memory card I'd been looking for since late spring of 2015. I couldn't figure out where I'd left it, but then it occurred to me that I'd actually put it in another camcorder -- one I don't use anymore -- and so I hunted that one up and sure enough I found the card, because I remembered something awesomely sexy was on there but I didn't remember what! Well, it's even more awesomely sexy than I thought, as it was the Blonde Perfection girl, but from earlier in the year.

At first I didn't recognize her. It was so sexy to me that as I was watching it I had to stop everything I was doing and enjoy it right then and there! (TMI, I know.) But as I was, shall we say, enjoying it, it dawned on me that this was the same girl that I shot on the alley in the mid-fall. She likes to rest her beautiful feet, that much is clear. This time was, I think, the second week they had done yoga in the park, so the lawn was closed to chairs, but many people sit in chairs right at the edge of the lawn, and Beepee (as I've come to think of her) was doing that, her adorable little feet pointed right at a bare spot on the grass! You can still sit on the grass and trust me I took advantage of that right directly.

I sat down and was so excited to start I forced myself to check both my personal and work e-mail on my phone, just to increase the nonchalance of the shoot. Once that was done, I gently slid the camcorder into my lap and opened the viewfinder and was shocked to see what I saw -- I had sat much closer that I had estimated and her scrumptious, perfect bare soles were panoramically stretched across the whole viewfinder! Her pretty little head was in the foreground but still visible. This is the PRIME VIEW! I could just barely make her out as she peered down at my camera through her big shades, and so I began shooting immediately, so that if her put her feet down, I'd at least be able to extract a vidcap.

But she did not put her feet down. We sat there for about 25 minutes, the exquisite perfect gem of a woman and the big middle aged guy, her tender, sensitive, beautiful bare soles being lovingly filmed by him as she texted and occasionally peered down at the camera for a moment to see if he was still photographing her foot bottoms. At one point a guy came along and stood behind her and a little to the left and took his phone out -- it was pointed right at her feet and my suspicion is he was taking shots. I edited him out so he would not get dimed out by this clip. lol (Interestingly, when I shot her again in the fall, there was another guy also taking pics of her feet, but that guy made it obvious he was taking pictures and seems to have said something sort of rude to her because she seemed sort of put off by him.) The biggest issue was that the sun was crawling down toward the West Side and that threw a lot of funky shadows on naked soles, and other times must have been hot on her poor little soles, almost burny hot, because they were fairly GLIMMERING with sunlight. Other times the sun shone instead on the area behind her, backlighting her. But I got enough footage in which her soles are perfectly visible to yield this clip!

At one point the sun just totally attacked -- it got basically hellishly hot and I was sweating like crazy because I was in the sun too. I think maybe the sunlight was reflecting off of a building down to the spot on the eastern edge where we were sitting. Beepee was looking at me, sweat pouring down my head onto my glasses and camcorder, and actually looked like she was concerned -- and so she put her feet down back on top of her little tan moccasins. I like to think she did that to save me from getting heat stroke, because I think it was clear that, as long as her soles were publicly exposed, I'D BE THERE! But her feet were gone, so I packed up and went to sit down and cool off on the southern edge of the lawn. Two teenaged girls looked at me as I walked over and slipped their flip-flops off and wiggled their feet at me, giggling and winking at me, which I guess means they knew what I'd been up to! Ha ha, silly girls. Just about two seconds later, interestingly enough, the guards booted everyone off the lawn, because so many people had shown for the yoga event that they just cleared it completely of all human, non-yoga life. Normally I hate when they do that, but this time I was just so blissful I didn't even care.

In addition to loving a pretty face and soft, vulnerable soles, I also have a major thing for a girl's hair, and even if her hair is in a bun, it's still pretty clear that Beepee's hair is as beautiful as straw spun by angels in heaven ....

-  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1312 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great story!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's a stunning beauty.

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Fantastic soles! [Drool]

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links