Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » HotAsianFeet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HotAsianFeet
ScottH
Board Regular
Member # 53868

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ScottH   Email ScottH   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HotAsianFeet Freebies

Click on the link to see six pics of Asian Girl-Next-Door types and wrinkles all the way through Sunday. Bonus - Summer has size 10.5 US soles [Drool]

Subscribe for even more!

Posts: 17 | Registered: Dec 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love her huge soles! [Mmm]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ScottH
Board Regular
Member # 53868

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ScottH   Email ScottH   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jota Milagros:
I love her huge soles! [Mmm]

I know, right? And she caved one day and said "Ok... today you can try them."

Oh boy, you can bet that I tried them.

Posts: 17 | Registered: Dec 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ScottH
Board Regular
Member # 53868

HotAsianFeet - Wrinkles for Days!

It doesn't get much better than this, wrinkle-lovers.

This girl and I have been friends for a while, and I got the sense she must have cute feet, but when she finally showed me the goods...OMFG [Drool]

ScottH
Board Regular
Member # 53868

-

Nervous at first, she was a natural in front of camera, and she really warmed up to the role!

See more on Patreon.

ScottH
Board Regular
Member # 53868

More Hot Asian Feet!

More from the girls - including Wrinkles 4 Days!

See more on Patreon:

Hot Asian Feet

New video for Patrons is live!

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ScottH
Board Regular
Member # 53868

Tiny Asian Feet Teaser Trailer!

Tiny Asian Feet teases you with her tiny, tiny expressive soles!

Full video on the Patreon next week!

Hot Asian Feet

[ January 24, 2022, 04:14 AM: Message edited by: ScottH ]

Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fine video! [Mmm]

--------------------

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ScottH
Board Regular
Member # 53868

quote:
Originally posted by Jota Milagros:
Fine video! [Mmm]

Full video is amazing...
ScottH
Board Regular
Member # 53868

Tiny Asian Feet Preview 2

Feeling a little down - set up the Patreon, got several patrons who, as of this morning, had taken all the content and then unsubscribed without making the pledge.

Sigh. People suck.

Anyway, to cheer me up, second preview of Tiny Asian Feet is up on youtube, and I'm looking at booking Summer - the girl with the size 10.5 soles again this week.

HotAsianFeet

ScottH
Board Regular
Member # 53868

Wrinkles4Days - Teaser 2!

Did not have any luck booking Summer and her size 10.5 soles last week - she demanded a tribute, I got a PRETTY DAMN AMAZING FJ... but then she was all coy and suddenly didn't want to be photographed.

Booked her for the 9th of this month, fingers crossed this goes through.

Check out the Patreon for pics and member-only videos.

Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

She has fabulous wrinkled soles! [Mmm]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links