Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » 19 Year Old Leona Soapy Feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: 19 Year Old Leona Soapy Feet
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love wet feet! Also agree about the phenomenal toes and polish color. Extraordinary.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing better than cute girls with wet feet...and shiny soles!!!
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love that 2nd photo, it really shows off how beautifully shaped her feet are.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PapaPassOut
Loyal Member
Member # 27354

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PapaPassOut     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome

--------------------
Ben Del Amitri is a cool guy eh never fails to deliver and doesnt afraid of anything.

Posts: 89 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This girls REALLY hot & that 2nd pic makes her feet look perfect.
Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leonas19
Board Regular
Member # 22687

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Leonas19     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you!!!

I have not been on here in for ever! Haha an I'm no longer a teen! Lol though the feet still do look the same! [Big Grin]

Leona P.

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk_24-7:
[Thud] OH MY GOD! Her soles are flawless, her feet are just shaped to perfection, and she's obviously a beautiful woman from toe to head. That pic up on the sink is out of this world! Whoever bumped this thread, THANK YOU!!! Those are two of the sexiest pictures I've ever had the pleasure of viewing.

This was originally posted like 17 months ago...Phil is this girl still active on the site n stuff? If she is I have to join. Holy Fuck, I can't get over those two pictures, her feet are absolutely perfect!

--------------------
Someone please please just touch my feet now! mmmm it always feels soooo goood mmmmm:)

Posts: 37 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paintedfeets
All Pro Poster
Member # 39500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedfeets   Author's Homepage   Email paintedfeets   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Long time no see Leona! Welcome back! [Smile]
Posts: 537 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links