Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » IN MOMMIE'S SHOES (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: IN MOMMIE'S SHOES
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd love to leave a sticky mess in those for you when you're not looking. [Wink]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those leopard-skin print shoes are fantastic. Hard to pick a favorite out of this assortment, but that would probably be it for me.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good mix of shoe flavors [Thumbs Up] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sexy
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmm....so hot, MD!! Sexy shoes, on hot feet are mos def My sub-fetish. I love this peek into your shoe closet, and I must say you have chosen some really sexy heels to model on your lovely feet. Sexy!! I love the leopard print heels, and would do a double take if I saw you walking down the street in them.

Your poses are so sexy, and really show off your feet and hot heels. Well done as always, and look forward to seeing you model more of them.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
amen!!!!!!! MD please, more heels, more hose!!!!!!!!!

RPM
p.s. i'll have a new song to sing when you do...

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow - this is an OLDIE isn't it??

You boys want more shoes pics?? I can cough some up I am sure [Wink] lol

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mommie Dearest:
Wow - this is an OLDIE isn't it??

You boys want more shoes pics?? I can cough some up I am sure [Wink] lol

special kiss on your foot on your star for this.. another one when the hose pics come too!! lol!! thanks in advance!!!!!!

RPM

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
Mmmm....so hot, MD!! Sexy shoes, on hot feet are mos def My sub-fetish. I love this peek into your shoe closet, and I must say you have chosen some really sexy heels to model on your lovely feet. Sexy!!

Here is a peek at the boxes at least [Smile]
Oh and the laundry basket full of flip flops ...

-

-

--------------------

-

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

[Big Grin]

--------------------

Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
holy hell MD love this thread! i am with the guys i am in love with those leopard heels! you really know how to work it girl! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The leopard ones are the coolest, but... on a whole, I say LOSE THE SHOES and let those awesome soles and hot toes roam free!! [Wink]

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
M...E...O...W! MD! Damn, girl! I love the leopard print heels! Gorgeous -- and those blue ones - I had a pair for the longest time -- exact same color - leather - OMG! I lived in them. Haven't found another pair yet. Any chance you bought those recently?

Great job here -- I'm loving the look into the closet too! I just rearranged all mine this year into clear plastic drawers that stack - now I can see what I'm looking for right away

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IAmSpartachris
All Pro Poster
Member # 3289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IAmSpartachris   Email IAmSpartachris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jesus Jumping Christ.

That is far too sexy for words.

Posts: 712 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
M...E...O...W! MD! Damn, girl! I love the leopard print heels! Gorgeous -- and those blue ones - I had a pair for the longest time -- exact same color - leather - OMG! I lived in them. Haven't found another pair yet. Any chance you bought those recently?

Great job here -- I'm loving the look into the closet too! I just rearranged all mine this year into clear plastic drawers that stack - now I can see what I'm looking for right away

The blue ones are actually purple when you see them in person and actually I picked them up at a second hand store for my daughter to play "dress up" in. I used the shoes just for that one set a long time ago [Smile]

Your closet idea sounds wonderful [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

-

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links