Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » A tribute to TINA MARIE (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: A tribute to TINA MARIE
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tina Marie looking fine as always.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
I eat robots
Loyal Member
Member # 18605

Icon 1 posted      Profile for I eat robots     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful. You mentioned she's leaving - what site is she affiliated with?
Posts: 75 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by I eat robots:
Beautiful. You mentioned she's leaving - what site is she affiliated with?

To be very honest... she won't be affiliating in either sites she told me.

[Cry]

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yesiluvsoles1
Major Player
Member # 22835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yesiluvsoles1   Email yesiluvsoles1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow she has perfect feet...does she have a website???

--------------------
wanna trade footjob vids...jus pm me

Posts: 127 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by yesiluvsoles1:
wow she has perfect feet...does she have a website???

For those who have short-attention spans, here's the URL:

http://www.tinasprettypiggies.com

And I've got great news to tell each and every one of you... Tina's website is NOT going to be closed down. I don't have any details as of yet, but if you're members of Tina's Feet Perfect10n, please read her message board at this group.

--------------------
Tony

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely arches nice toes!
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tony The Shredder:

And I've got great news to tell each and every one of you... Tina's website is NOT going to be closed down. I don't have any details as of yet, but if you're members of Tina's Feet Perfect10n, please read her message board at this group.

Sweet mercy say it ain't so.....let me check the group.....very nice idea! Hope she makes clips as well.....

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

THIS JUST IN!!!

I've created a tribute video to Tina Marie on YouTube. It took me at least two days to combine the art of Tina's modeling with music. To me, it's like toasted bread on melting butter. In order to see the 5-minute clip of Tina's still shots, here's the web address to see it--

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpnM1WJ6nu4

I hope you enjoy this clip.

--------------------
Tony

evidence
All Pro Poster
Member # 3924

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evidence   Email evidence   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she's the best !
Posts: 742 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

You are right as always, evidence. Tina is truly the guiding light of the foot fetish industry. She's the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.

[Cheers]

--------------------
Tony

Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is gorgeous....from head to toe!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

In case all of you want to know... including Tina... I'm going to reach the 2,500th post at this forum as well as my 3rd anniversary here. I'm planning to do something HUGE. So stay tuned for that.

--------------------
Tony

MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't wait Tony! Thanks for posting this lovely lady's work and sorry to hear that she's calling it a day.

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

quote:
Originally posted by MC Nolan:
Can't wait Tony! Thanks for posting this lovely lady's work and sorry to hear that she's calling it a day.

Acutally, MC Nolan, she's not leaving. Instead, she decided to sell brand new photos of herself. If you want to purchase her photos, you must be a member of Tina's Feet Perfect10n. Here's the URL:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tinasfeetperfect10n

*Proof of ID on Yahoo! profile required and your description the reason to join her group must be at least five words.

--------------------
Tony

MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh now I get it. Thanks! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links