Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Second Post - Wifes feet - Please Comment (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Second Post - Wifes feet - Please Comment
Canadian Foot Guy
Loyal Member
Member # 5670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Canadian Foot Guy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the great comments! My wife is getting a pedicure soon with new French toes, I'll get some pics right when she gets home. (Probably in a little over a week or so)
Posts: 81 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All great, but #3 & #4 are my faves. Great sandals in #3. Love the contrast of the barefoot against the high heel in #4.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Canadian Foot Guy
Loyal Member
Member # 5670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Canadian Foot Guy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll try to get some pics with a toe ring and maybe an anklet in the next set.
Posts: 81 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude...she's an angel, if not a full-blown goddess! You're a lucky man. ^___^

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footboy$
Elite Trooper
Member # 11720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footboy$   Email Footboy$   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
U gotta start ur own website of her feet man those toes and soles r amazin man im really n luv those r some of the greatest feet ive ever seen....does she do foot sessions?

--------------------
Footboy

Posts: 487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your wifes feet are lovely. Thanks.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shoe Store Kid
All Pro Poster
Member # 2859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shoe Store Kid   Email Shoe Store Kid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to agree, great, shapely soles and some nice toes to boot~!
Posts: 760 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Canadian Foot Guy
Loyal Member
Member # 5670

girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More pix of her feet/soles, with sandals, flip flops, or bare feet... With dresses, Jeans, etc. NEED more pix.

You're a lucky man. She has awesome feet, and the fact she indulges in your interests - THAT is Rare and amazing for a great relationship.

OK, now plz send the requested pix.. [Tongue]

Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Canadian Foot Guy
Loyal Member
Member # 5670

Make sure to check out the new post.
hotjack
Major Player
Member # 27620

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hotjack   Email hotjack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
simply mouth-watering, delicious feet
Posts: 192 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, i comment again. her long toes and her gorgeous soles drive me crazy, they are soooo sexy and they look so smooth. you are lucky man. thanks.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longtoeman
Board Regular
Member # 3391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longtoeman   Email longtoeman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the repost. You are one lucky dude!! Her feet are to die for and those long toes are my weakness. Love the toes and soles shots. Maybe some more sandal or other toe revealing shoes would accentuate those perfect feet.
LTM

Posts: 25 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice set! Great soles!
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links