Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » SOLES and cute SHOES!!!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: SOLES and cute SHOES!!!!
L0vinf337
Loyal Member
Member # 15178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for L0vinf337   Email L0vinf337   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about no polish?
Posts: 66 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Give Angeline some love from the hot Central Valley of California.....She is wonderful to share her luscious soles and angelic face with us!
[Wu]

Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Angeline
Board Regular
Member # 28360

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Angeline   Email Angeline   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only one foot lover responded to my task. Ok,No polish it is. As requested. Maybe i'll do a french.
Thanks again for the warm welcome.
Where is my foot session guy at?????? I'm hurt, out of all i figured you would of replied by now [Cry]

--------------------
I'm a hard woman with soft feet.

Posts: 13 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj8585
Elite Trooper
Member # 5462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fj8585   Email fj8585   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well since nobody will step up 2 the plate....ill take one for the team....Angeline....I'll be that foot session guy....and i love french or hot pink nails [Mmm]
Posts: 470 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pink nail polish... [Drool]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rbunthorne2180
Board Regular
Member # 2979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rbunthorne2180   Email rbunthorne2180   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry Angeline! I've been having problems with my internet connection for the last few days. I can't believe I just now saw this thread! I love the pictures and can't wait for our next session! In fact, wear those sandals to the session. I'll email you sometime to set it up.

--------------------
"Is life a boon? If so it must befall that death whene'er he call must call too soon." -W.S. Gilbert

Posts: 44 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Angeline
Board Regular
Member # 28360

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Angeline   Email Angeline   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will be doing cam shows tonight at 7:30 pm if anyone is interested i use yahoo messenger yummiegirl69

bye Angeline
yummiegirl69@yahoo.com

p.s. I had fun rbunthorne with our recent session. Kev should be posting the pictures in here soon. Men [Roll Eyes] always waiting to the last min to do things [Tongue]

p.s.s. People are emailing me left and right wanting to know how much are the cam sesssions. Sorry i forgot to mention that to you foot boys that it's $1 per min 20 min max,, through paypal yummiegirl69@yahoo.com Take care foot boys
Angeline

[ January 19, 2008, 05:53 PM: Message edited by: Angeline ]

--------------------
I'm a hard woman with soft feet.

Posts: 13 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bonkyeknod1
Loyal Member
Member # 25271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bonkyeknod1   Email bonkyeknod1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great pics hope to see the cam show if im not too late(in oz so have to work out world times and dates god dammit)
Posts: 90 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Corgi rox!" on her soles.

thats all we need

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful foot shots. Thanks, Angeline.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links