Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Barefeet and Flip Flops (Pics Added!!) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Barefeet and Flip Flops (Pics Added!!)
Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very Beautiful! [Drool]
Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Woot] [Hop] [Woot] [Hop] [Woot] [Hop]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are the best pics if not feet in general that I have seen in months [Jerkoff]
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great update sexy toes.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet mode
Elite Trooper
Member # 15780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet mode   Author's Homepage   Email feet mode   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi mommie! I really have no words to describe when I see your cute feet. I simply love them. They look even more sexy wearing those flip flops. Awesome pics. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"To be good is not enough when you dream to be great"

Posts: 485 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Black polish is # 2 on my list.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sooooooooooo sexy you have the sexiest soles and toes and the polish is quite yummy as well ...
thank you !!!!! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow guys - thanks for the reactions on these pics!
The color I have on is not actually black but rather Siberian Nights carried by OPI [Big Grin] (R52)

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dnd3dm
Board Regular
Member # 27956

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dnd3dm   Email dnd3dm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice set, Mommie. Love your ring and flops. Please, may we have some more? [Kiss] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Looking for more like this, or my avatar:
 -

Posts: 38 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HOT....simply put.

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My only complaint is that you don't post enough, Mommie Dearest! You have one of the most beautiful pairs of feet I've ever seen, thank you for sharing!

Would love to see some shots with you wearing metallic green nail varnish some time. Make my dream come true! Hehe.

xxx

[Kiss]

Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Martial Law:
My only complaint is that you don't post enough, Mommie Dearest! You have one of the most beautiful pairs of feet I've ever seen, thank you for sharing!

Would love to see some shots with you wearing metallic green nail varnish some time. Make my dream come true! Hehe.

xxx

[Kiss]

Well - thanks [Blush]

Metallic Green? (Light Green or Dark with a glitter to it?)

--------------------

-

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Silly camera phone pics I have in my photobucket ...

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------

-

wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
loved the silly pics [Hop] [Hop] [Hop]
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GORGEOUS toes Mommie!! I'd love to be the one who gets to massage/lick/pamper those all night!

[Joint]

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links