Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » a few pictures of Audry (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: a few pictures of Audry
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
About damn time Dave!! [Big Grin]

Love the last pic of Audry showing of her soles! And nice arches!

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by phoselover78:
About damn time Dave!! [Big Grin]

Love the last pic of Audry showing of her soles! And nice arches!

lol. what am I late or something?

haha.

Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Luis2233
Loyal Member
Member # 18228

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luis2233   Email Luis2233   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The feet of her are perfect...
Posts: 63 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dave888:

haha.

Yeh a little bit, haha!

I've been hearing about new pics for months now.
lol

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

haha.

Yeh a little bit, haha!

lol

always easier said than done...always. Ive got an email in to bhe about restarting feetexposure.com...im still waiting on a response...so well see how that goes.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome. That last picture is so huge, i felt like I could smell them. I almost licked the screen.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

quote:
Originally posted by FtLckr26:
Awesome. That last picture is so huge, i felt like I could smell them. I almost licked the screen.

do you mean the picture on this page(page2) of this thread? if so, that is Louis2233's avatar image, not Audry's feet.
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love those soles!!!

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To quote 'the Continental':
"Wow. Wowie wow."
Those feet are PERFECT and she's gorgeous. PLEASE post another series of her. Yeah, she'd certainly drive some traffic to your site... I can't wait to see more of her soles!!

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

quote:
quote:
quote:

haha.

Yeh a little bit, haha!

lol

always easier said than done...always. Ive got an email in to bhe about restarting feetexposure.com...im still waiting on a response...so well see how that goes.
Yeh I know. I'm just messing with ya. But we all have are fingers crossed that they will respond soon!
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

haha.

Yeh a little bit, haha!

lol

Yeh I know. I'm just messing with ya. But we all have are fingers crossed that they will respond soon!
I know... you kid, you kid...its cool. yeah hope I hear from them soon!
gerardam68
All Pro Poster
Member # 13258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gerardam68     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is a real cutie.

--------------------
Can you imagine a world without beautiful female toes? Neither can I.

Posts: 727 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm loving that sole shot. [Drool]
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her toes are so creamy and soft and i of course love the polish color!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cute toes, beautiful soft looking soles, stunning eyes. Great shots, especially the one of her slipping out of her pants. I'm with Patrick- love seeing pin stripped slacks with sandals.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links