Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Blond, blue-eyed Sammie Sucks Nyomi's Horny Toes (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Blond, blue-eyed Sammie Sucks Nyomi's Horny Toes
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footworshipstudios.com   Author's Homepage   Email footworshipstudios.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Cain. Yes, I am very happy about Nyomi's great feet and I will have lots of more girls suck her toes. [Smile]

--------------------
Webmaster - Foot Worship Studios Website-Updated 5 days a week!

Foot Worship Studios at Clips4Sale - Buy Individual FWS Clips

-

Posts: 2146 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footworshipstudios.com   Author's Homepage   Email footworshipstudios.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some screen captures from this scene:

From Foot Worship Studios
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

-

Posts: 2146 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always loved Nyomi's feet. Would love to see them sniffed. [Eek!]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyger
Elite Trooper
Member # 17720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that's hot
Posts: 427 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Thank you CanISmell & Tyger!!! I did an in depth scene that day of Sammie kneeling before Nyomi & Jandi & pulling off stinky socks w/ her teeth & inhale their aroma!! [Smile]

--------------------

-

tyger
Elite Trooper
Member # 17720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would enjoy smelling their feet.
Posts: 427 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Intacept:
Please please please start making some girl/girl foot smelling scenes....I had told you this before.....please try to incorporate some of those....and make it look beleivable as the Brazilians do.....then you'll be in business my friend......trust me.

Don't get me wrong, your content is wonderful....hot girls...nice feet....licking and sucking.....but put some feet to face foot smelling......with the girls rubbing the feet of the other girl in her face....and smelling......and watchout.....they will make for some real hot foot content.

I second everything you just said. And I've begged for it in the past. [Cry] Heck, FootWorshipStudio's profile pic looks like it could be from the PERFECT foot sniffing vid. Just sniff under those toes while they wiggle. Honestly, with all your great content, that's the ONE THING that keeps me from joining. [Cry]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Hi Thanks! As I mentioned I am doing lots of foot sniffing stuff now, including of the girls in this photo set. [Smile]

--------------------

-

LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks bud i love it so much

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footblvd
Loyal Member
Member # 26445

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footblvd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
youve done it again fws. Blond + Asian feet love
Posts: 53 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljjnico   Email ljjnico   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That Nyomi is so hot! Especially after getting the experience with FM Concepts who make some of the hottest foot worship pics and clips.

--------------------
I'm the foot fuckin' master! Soles RULE and FM Concepts ROCK!

Posts: 536 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barefoot Kristy
Board Regular
Member # 14345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barefoot Kristy   Author's Homepage   Email Barefoot Kristy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yummy yummy yummy! *drool*

--------------------
My personal site
My Clips 4 Sale

Posts: 40 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Janie
BANNED
Member # 29435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Janie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like to see the Blondes feet more
Posts: 36 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Thank you for your kind words. I have lots of pics and vids with the blond's feet on my site. That's Sammie Rhodes [Smile]

--------------------

-

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links