Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » As promised more of my G/F toes and soles (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: As promised more of my G/F toes and soles
J.S
Elite Trooper
Member # 19854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.S   Author's Homepage   Email J.S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yummmmmmy! [Wink]
Posts: 422 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for all those nice comments, she was very happy to read all of them.
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has beautiful toes. I am a big fan of the picture where she is wearing her flip flops. Love that pic!!!
Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yummie toes!!! [Drool]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice variety in poses and i love how the hands and the feet match. Great toes and nice choice in polish too.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks again for all the great comments.......I will post more again soon as she is really getting into my fetish !!!...I'm so happy [Big Grin]
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, her feet are amazing!!!! I love her toes, especially the big toe, and her soles are amazing. thanks for sharing! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleman72
Board Regular
Member # 24328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleman72   Author's Homepage   Email soleman72   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice Soles!
Posts: 48 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very pretty feet, and of course, lovely soles!
Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Thanks again..........her feet look so much better in person, I'm new at this photography stuff and I've been using her digital camera, I get alot of great ideas for pose's from other post's...............I'll never be a "Johnnywild" but I'll keep trying to get better !!
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How in the world did I miss this amazing post?! Her feet are so beautiful, and the poses you captured are so great and really show off her sexy feet....especially love the up on her pretty toes pose and the oily soles shot, too. Her toes are tasty looking as well. I look forward to more of your great posts showcasing these sexy feet, great job.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

2swift what a nice comment..........thank you!!
gerardam68
All Pro Poster
Member # 13258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gerardam68     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great toes and polish.

--------------------
Can you imagine a world without beautiful female toes? Neither can I.

Posts: 727 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has beautiful feet!!! I love her toes and those sandals look so sexy on her.
Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thud] scrumptious !!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links