Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » More than a Mouthful (& She's FREAKED!!) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: More than a Mouthful (& She's FREAKED!!)
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
key word:funding!!!

Have you seen me lately? I do look like a child molestor though [Wink]
thanks for stealing my line [Cry]
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
^ funding, oh and the eventual coming to terms with loser status, LOL

loser status? what's the problem?

oh and you're not a freak for liking a certain body part that's attached to a woman [Smile]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
loser status? what's the problem?

i look like a child molestor and I am not accepted by mainstream society.

my acceptance of this fact does not imply that I necessarily have inner turmoil, since I do believe it is mainstream who really has the problem, but my status is realized nonetheless (**sigh**) [Big Grin]

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

It is a great line BTW! You should create custom signatures for other people [Big Grin]
Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

it is a great line BTW, you should create custom signatures for other people [Big Grin]
i wasn't trying to be funny when i said that, to be burtually honest.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:

then you have the unrealized gift of comedy. you should realize your other potentials too.
gerardam68
All Pro Poster
Member # 13258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gerardam68     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great stuff as usual.

--------------------
Can you imagine a world without beautiful female toes? Neither can I.

Posts: 727 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
quote:

then you have the unrealized gift of comedy. you should realize your other potentials too.
there are none, so whatever [Mad]
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
there are none, so whatever [Mad]

very easily discredited.

you lead a soccer team for one, as captain.

there's many more, believe me. you just have to search for a little longer sometimes, but they are there trust me

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tyler, I gotta know what happened to you personally. Your old avatar which you still use on other forums shows the buff 6 pack Tyler with a smile on his mug. Now we see Tyler out of shape posting shots of himself huffing on the hooves of heroin addicted homeless hippie hookers (Like my alliteration?) You also beat yourself up with each post with the self defacing humor. What changed over the past couple of years? Not just a lack of scratch in the wallet I'm guessing.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
What changed over the past couple of years? Not just a lack of scratch in the wallet I'm guessing.

more than the wallet. i worked nonstop, got fat and lost my way.

during that time, I also observed (on a massive statistically backed analytical scale) that foot fetishists are more or less a buncha pervy (& many times lowly) whackers, like me.

has always felt re-assuring though, to know (thru various data & observations) that I'm not alone [Wink]

[ March 20, 2008, 06:18 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

during that time, I also observed (on a massive statistically backed analytical scale) that foot fetishists are more or less a buncha pervy (& many times lowly) whackers, like me.

has always felt re-assuring though, to know (thru various data & observations) that I'm not alone [Wink]

please explain how we're all perves for liking a female body part

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:

maybe you should take that up with mainstream as it is not my place to judge since I am equally guilty.

and you know how much I hate being made to look like a pervy wacko, so why would I substantiate any of this? not to mention, I don't think "all" foot fetishists fit the pervy bill.

take a member named feeties here at wu's. he's not a perv (a diamond in the rough).

[ March 20, 2008, 11:09 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
huffing on the hooves of heroin addicted homeless hippie hookers

say that 5 times fast [Laugh]
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

quote:
quote:

maybe you should take that up with mainstream as it is not my place to judge since I am equally guilty.

and you know how much I hate being made to look like a pervy wacko, so why would I substantiate any of this? not to mention, I don't think "all" foot fetishists fit the pervy bill.

take a member named feeties here at wu's. he's not a perv (a diamond in the rough).

i've never heard the media describe somebody with a foot fetish as a pervert unless it was one of those guys who violated a girls feet

you seemed to like being thought of as a perve, heck you admitted to telling some of your chicks to make disgusted faces while you take pics licking their feet

now all of a sudden you don't want to be thought of as a perve [Confused]

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links