Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My wife in sexy thong sandals (Updated 3/22) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: My wife in sexy thong sandals (Updated 3/22)
toelover74
Board Regular
Member # 19050

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelover74   Author's Homepage   Email toelover74   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nylons please!!!!!!!
Posts: 23 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlovinman_2000   Author's Homepage   Email footlovinman_2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As requested......
 -  -  -  -
 -  -

Posts: 478 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hod_up
Board Regular
Member # 18993

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hod_up   Email hod_up   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What size are her feet and show some soles, i see some callused heels on her.
Posts: 34 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am curious what size her feet are. She has great legs. I like the french pedicure, her toes look so sexy. Also, her heels look hot nothing wrong with them.
Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While I love wearing high heels, it's great to know that it really is our feet that get to all of you. Which means that we can give the arches and ankles a break once in awhile and wear a comfortable flat thong -- and still get our guy hot! Nice posts...

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen!!!!!!!!!!! hot pics.. Perfectpeds... you said you love wearing high heels.... you just laid me out with a bad case of racing heartbeat!!!

i don't know about all the other fellas here.. but i've got a weakness for hot sexy peds..... a weakness for those peds in hose... and a weakness for those peds in high heels (the taller the weaker).. i'm just ... a weak guy then! [Big Grin] lol!!!!!!

back on topic.. great additions! and who said comfort can't be sexy!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlovinman_2000   Author's Homepage   Email footlovinman_2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is a small size 5 and I do have plenty of pics of her in sexy heels, wedged thongs, you name it. I don't post many sole shots as she was swimmer and does some running, so they are callused in a few places.... but I have plenty of pics, if there is interest.
Posts: 478 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think her soles are fine I would love to see more pictures. I like to see her in heels and I like the french pedicure but her toes looked really hot in the red polish.
Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sexy toes !!!

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerardam68
All Pro Poster
Member # 13258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gerardam68     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great stuff. Great set of pics, and toes of course...

--------------------
Can you imagine a world without beautiful female toes? Neither can I.

Posts: 727 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

These may be my favorite shoes: simple but effective (hope I haven't posted these before). Took these while we were on vacation in Mexico. I love the way her toes curl in while wearing heels.

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always love your posts footlovingman...Keep them coming [Tongue]
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

I agree with you, they are my favorite shoes. She has very sexy toes!
footjoblover1166
Board Regular
Member # 28445

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoblover1166   Author's Homepage   Email footjoblover1166   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
those are cumtastic. i love your pics.
Posts: 14 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks! A return trip to Woodyville. Especially like numbers 4&5; love the way her arch flows over the contour of the shoe. I like 2, also. Something about the way her toes meet the leather just gets me.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links