Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Wifes Toes (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Wifes Toes
reinforcedtoesluvr
All Pro Poster
Member # 29386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reinforcedtoesluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to see her feet and toes in nylon stockings ( vintage ) , I think a woman's feet are absolutely stunning cast in that type of setting as I have numerous pics of my wife's feet in these types of hoseiry , thus culminating in my profile name , hope you do more of her feet in the future .
Posts: 631 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hkhyiby
Major Player
Member # 3109

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hkhyiby   Email hkhyiby   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
show her soles

--------------------
Bfkmg

Posts: 143 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pugnut
Board Regular
Member # 14025

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pugnut     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Things weren't going as planned, I went out of town on business and now she is going out of town for Spring Break with the kids, She did thou agree to let me take more pictures. As soon as I get them, I'll post
Posts: 6 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Brooke*
Elite Trooper
Member # 24153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Brooke*   Email *Brooke*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice!! How old is she?
Posts: 350 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with everyone else. Nice attractive feet and toes.

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Magnificent and well taken care of... she could absolutely be a star footmodel!! Hope you can post some of the soles...

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very clean looking feet! She looks like she does them her self because those feet look like they've been done by love, not a little asain lady at the nail salon lol.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are the most beautiful feet I have ever seen.

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has very sexy feet! Thanks 4 sharing, buy more beer and get her to take more pics [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneofakindsmile
Major Player
Member # 11174

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneofakindsmile   Email oneofakindsmile   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has gorgeous feet
Posts: 134 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH MAN OH MAN!! Are those just of the sexiest toes you have seen in awhile or what! JUST TOETALLY SEXY!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

A larger picture would really be super nice. Can you enlarge that one somehow? Its a perfect foot!

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah...very Delicious toes...why not responding...be more dedicated to your guys with a foot fetish!!!
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brianhbgt
Elite Trooper
Member # 21622

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brianhbgt   Email brianhbgt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy toes. Nice polish and the toe rings are a nice addition.
Posts: 345 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links