Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Perfectpeds - Updates added - Hose & Toes (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Perfectpeds - Updates added - Hose & Toes
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW - everyone has been so appreciative here. Thanks for all the props on my legs and for deeming my pics "sexy". I'm trying to be a little creative with my shots.

Ophillia - thanks - when a sincere comment like that comes from another woman (who isn't into women...same as me girl!) - it's a huge compliment - so thanks. I work out with a trainer 3x a week -- plus wearing heels helps keep them in shape too.

fjb - WOW -- it's nice to know I am loved for more than just my feet! [Smile]

RPM - here's to you -- you asked and you received. Glad I could do it justice.

So many wonderful comments here -- it sure makes me want to post more!

Thank you all so much! You never fail to make me feel good!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THank You!! Thank You!!! I do appreciate it a lot.. and am glad you spoiled me this way!

don't worry about trying to be creative, your post speaks for itself there.. You used ideas I haven't thought about before.. and i'm one who gets paid to do pics and stuff. you'd think i'm creative!!!!

Now the secret is out of the bag, you work out regularly!! and here i was thinking it was good genes alone [Wink] lol!!! i'm very excited that you said it is in part to you wearing heels. as one who loves heeled women.. that is great great news!!!!

and if you want to post more, who am I to even pretend to find a way to stop you!!!!!

RPM

p.s. i'm all set to get the next post from you! whenever you're ready (and being summer will soon arrive.. i best enjoy all the hosed pics i can get from you.. although the bare shots more than make up for the upcoming 'hose-drought') [Smile]

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is to perfectpeds--the total woman !! [Cheers]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootlovermuk
Elite Trooper
Member # 14019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootlovermuk         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They certainly meet with my approval, thank you!!!!

--------------------
we need more nylon feet in the world!!!
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return!!

Posts: 397 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Perfect peds. Thank you for the pictures. Your toes look very sexy; I love to look at beautiful well pedicures toes. Please continue posting more pictures. You have a fan in me. [Big Grin]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's so nice to come here and receive such wonderful comments -- especially after spending a day where I had to stand in heels for most of it at a presentation.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well.. i have been told i give killer foot massages......... and once heard i give a killer virtual massage.. interested?

RPM

p.s. i knew a guy who hated seeing gals in pain from heels.. but loved pics of these gals after a day in heels.. i posted for him here before... hope your tootsies feel better now!

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiarch1
Board Regular
Member # 17718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiarch1   Email hiarch1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please just wear flats barefoot and dangle and cross ankles underneath the chair. You will have men drooling. I must say you have classic scuplted feet in my humble opinion. Thank you for showing.
Posts: 42 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! These pix are so hot! Thanks so much for posting these and for being a part of the board, just awesome!

bruce

Posts: 2458 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm glad You have come to expect compliments and praise. Remember, You are a foot Goddess *smiles*

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

I had to wait until everyone left to get these shots at work.

-  -  -

--------------------

Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Second Timer   Author's Homepage   Email Second Timer       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh My PerfectPeds, the shot of you kinda sitting on your foot is just incredible. I love how the pink polish peaks through the nylon socks (or nylons). Yummmm...And the other two shots are great too! I now have to search your posts for any and all pics.
Posts: 238 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

this is a lovely hot set!! love how your nail color shows through the nylon (trouser sock or hose or tights). and your pose are very clever and sexy!

What a sexy dangle you did there!!! i've seen those booties before and never thought they could be dangles so deeply.. you proved me wrong!

and you sitting on your foot.. one of the ways to drive me totally nuts at work!!! (some of the gals do it because they know i notice.. others stop because they don't know how well i notice or worried if i do notice it well)

the last one.. that is a sweet combo.. a wrinkled sole and smooth sole.. that is hot!! very very creative!! i love it!!!! thank you so much Perfectpeds!!!

RPM

p.s. thank you for waiting for everyone to leave for these shots!!!!! super thanks!!!

--------------------

Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those pics taken at work are clever and naughty all at the same time. They're the type of pics that get you interested and make you want more. Thanks for posting.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links