Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » New Brooke (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: New Brooke
Miss DerbyFeet
Board Regular
Member # 29300

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss DerbyFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
Hey guys, where have you been. I personally love the black dressy sandals with the zipper at the back of the heel. Thought I'm not into women's feet, I will admit a sexy shot when I see one. Always classy and sexy Brooke!

I agree. Those zippered heels are awesome and these are some great shots.
Posts: 22 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love the sets!!! that is hot!!! very sexy!!!!! I so love the set with the pumps (the sandals also are super hot!). if possible, i'd love to see a set with hose and those pumps. great anklet!

Brooke, great super dip of your pump!!!

Thanks for sharing.. can't wait for when you do have time for pics.....very lovely nail polish and great closeups!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just lovely...and another fine mess you helped me make!
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MAXIMVS
Board Regular
Member # 15545

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MAXIMVS   Email MAXIMVS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
luv em as always! [Big Grin]
Posts: 28 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely Fantastic!!! Brooke your feet are so so sexy, and love your hot shoe collection, wow!! Your zippered heels are so sexy, and love your sexy slides, too.

Your feet look amazing, and love your fresh pedicure, too. So hot!! Missed your contributions for sure, and I am very happy to see you back.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links