Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » RRS (We haven't had one in a while) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: RRS (We haven't had one in a while)
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now this is a nice RRS find. From today's contributions.....

-

Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont know what it is about pantyhose.......

i always seem to bust a nut over hose! so sexy.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
i dont know what it is about pantyhose.......

i always seem to bust a nut over hose! so sexy.

Well, start crackin' [Jerkoff] [Wink] :

-  -  -  -
 -

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Still pushin' goodies. I luuuuv RRS [Mmm] [Drool] (Good eats! [Wink] ) Enjoy:

-  -
 -  -  -

--------------------
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And the RRS giant has been awaken. yes you footman9. you are always ready and you never disappoint. RRS in the house baby.RRS.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2154 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pantyhose shots! I agree with the consensus, pantyhose & stockings are so fuckin' sexy!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

WOOOOOW!!!!!!

Some of the *best* RRS I have ever seen (From Monday's Contributions)......

-

-

[ June 08, 2008, 06:25 PM: Message edited by: Tadpole in a Jar ]

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RSS? [Confused] ... what does it mean/standfor please? anybody? [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
RSS? [Confused] ... what does it mean/standfor please? anybody? [Big Grin]

No problem, dude. I started the term here at WU back in 2003. RRS means:

RR = Rump Roast (i.e. ass, azz, bum, okolae, bunda, bottom, tush, (baby got) back, rump shaker, money maker, beef flank...get the idea [Wink] ).

S = Shrimp (i.e. toes, feet, soles, peds, etc. Pretty toes and feet look like shrimp in a Shrimp Cocktail dish...have you heard of shrimping [Wink] ...get the idea.

Now, an RRS shot in the purist sense is ass/feet in the same shot or photo, but not restricted to (per se'). I'm big fan of a juicy ass [Tongue] and sexy pretty feet [Mmm] . Glad to see many are cut from the same cloth [Cool] [Thumbs Up]

[ June 04, 2008, 06:27 PM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------

Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:
WOOOOOW!!!!!!

Some of the *best* RRS I have ever seen (From Monday's Contributions)......

-

-

-

You know it. THese are cool. [Wink]

--------------------

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for sheddin' some light on the subject there 'Footman9' for a newbie like me [Tongue] (old newbie(Class of '07')) .... Such a supreme combo [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links