Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » More pics of Mommie Dearest's beautiful feet . The last post of her feet. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: More pics of Mommie Dearest's beautiful feet . The last post of her feet.
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MD, do you see the anxiety you're giving these poor "soles"? I think you better stick around! [Smile]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wht_ShDw
Major Player
Member # 21164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wht_ShDw   Email wht_ShDw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mommie!!! Dont sell urself short. Ur posts are always great! Ur pix r awesome and trust me they are something special
Posts: 176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those feet are fuckin smokin hot. I got a boner in 2.2 seconds. lol

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope this isn't really going to be the last post of her feet. Who the hell would not want to see your feet? Thats the main reasons why I go to the foot pictures section. I'm looking for new posts from MD.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MD, even though I find the tats a little distracting, there is no getting over the fact that you have some dynamite looking feet. I have always found them attractive and forgive me for not saying so sooner. The fact that you are also very "easy on the eyes" all over is another huge plus. That 3rd pic was just about perfect, the arch of the foot and just the overall effort to display them to the best effect was right on the money, Still a fan, just finally letting you know, ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See MD -- you can't go anywhere -- the guys would certainly fall into a slump without you!
Plus I need you to keep me on my "toes" so to speak so I don't get complacent and I keep striving for better pictures!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I find that Tat to be a target for my load also... [Smile]
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you to everyone who has responded.
I am not trying to be a brat but the lack of responses can be a bit discouraging.

All girls like to be told when they do something right ... so speak up!

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
See MD -- you can't go anywhere -- the guys would certainly fall into a slump without you!
Plus I need you to keep me on my "toes" so to speak so I don't get complacent and I keep striving for better pictures!

Girl - you are a trip!
I am not leaving Wus in any shape or fashion ... I contribute to Wu still and even was asked to be the featured model for January of 2009 ... I just think sometimes a break is needed to allow others to shine and work their way up and to allow me to refresh myself in the community.

Kinda like the "pool theory" (as i call it) - If you get into a pool on a cold day and find the water too chilly ... step out for a minute and get back in ... the water will seem warmer ... does that make sense?

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpt22
Loyal Member
Member # 21957

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpt22   Email helpt22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mommie don't worry your threads are still special I am just usually to busy taking care of minnie me, to comment. [Smile]
Posts: 53 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
isitmyfault
Loyal Member
Member # 6565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for isitmyfault     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That natural look is so sexy
Posts: 53 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Mommie Dearest:

Girl - you are a trip!
I am not leaving Wus in any shape or fashion ... I contribute to Wu still and even was asked to be the featured model for January of 2009 ... I just think sometimes a break is needed to allow others to shine and work their way up and to allow me to refresh myself in the community.

Kinda like the "pool theory" (as i call it) - If you get into a pool on a cold day and find the water too chilly ... step out for a minute and get back in ... the water will seem warmer ... does that make sense? [/QB][/QUOTE]

Makes "perfect" sense to me! [Smile] Just letting you know you're appreciated by many and not just the guys! You're a class act!

--------------------

Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Woah"! What Wonderful Beautiful Delightful Powerful likeable loveable feet you have Mommie dearest.lol

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links