Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Bambi Blu (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Bambi Blu
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, Tony...she is adorable, and love her cute, sexy feet! Mmmm, Good! Her arches look incredible, and love her feet in her worn flips, too. Great poses to show off her sexy feet. Love the dangle in the last pic...Hot!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad that you liked 'em, 2swift. I'll be adding 8 more coming up later...

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
* * * Couple of ideas come to mind * * *

#1 (obviously #1), I'd love to lay at the peddles of her car, and use my face as her peddals, as I lick her flip flop and feet.

#2 She gives me her flip flops and "tells" me to lick it inside and out. I would Have to lick the bottoms of the flip flops and also the dirty toe prints she's made inside it. (Yummy)

#3 My wife wears these flip flops and "makes" me lick the sweat, dirt, and stink of another girl out of these flip flops.

* * * Any other ideas you'd like to add * * *

Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links