Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Pg 4 new shoes & a couple of dangles -- Heels, Hose & Jeans (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Pg 4 new shoes & a couple of dangles -- Heels, Hose & Jeans
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never realized how big of a project it was going to be until I started on it.....

-  -  -  -  -

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But the shoes began to emerge from the shadows of that dark closet, I began to realize I had struck gold!

Summer was fast approaching and I was finding treasures for the feet!

-  -  -  -  -

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

And then I found new shoes that had never even been worn yet!!!!!!

My feet got so excited just searching through them all!

-  -

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

I came across some new heels that still had all the stuffing in the toes! How did I miss those????

-  -  -

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

And then just before I finished cleaning out, organizing and putting everything back, I remembered a few more poses that some members had asked for and have waited a very long time for! Hopefully they will find this!

-  -  -  -

--------------------

cashal
Board Regular
Member # 30910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cashal   Email cashal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not into pantyhose at all, but you are starting make me re-think that.

Toes and polish incredible!!!!!!!!

Posts: 35 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cashal
Board Regular
Member # 30910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cashal   Email cashal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two words-

BEAUTIFUL LEGS.

Posts: 35 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by warren locke:
Not into pantyhose at all, but you are starting make me re-think that.

Toes and polish incredible!!!!!!!!

Only the very first set of this post is hose -- the rest is bare and shoes/feet only! BUT I'm always glad to help open up new points of interest.

RPM is coming around to enjoying the bare necessities a little more than he did before and now you might actually start liking hose/toes shots!

We are all expanding our horizons!

--------------------

Triple H
Major Player
Member # 7930

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Triple H     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn girl, you've got some killer legs so to speak, along with your pretty feet.

--------------------
The Game

Posts: 139 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SwagMan
Board Regular
Member # 30605

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwagMan   Email SwagMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you are so fucking hot..

my cock is throbbing right now...

*grabs lotion*

Posts: 4 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG, perfectpeds....once again you have out done yourself. Incredible, stunning!! Not only have you brought all of us here into your life with these fantastic pics give us a snapshot of your world, but you still show of your hot as hell feet, and show us more of your amazing, beautiful self.

You are very lovely, sexy, and well....hot!! Those last two pics showcasing your long, trim, tanned legs as you stand on your toes, in your heels, showing off your creamy soles, WOW!!!!

This is one of the top threads on the board for Me...so hot, and so sexy! How I would love to take you shoe shopping. *S*

Keep up the fantastic pics, and poses...well done!

Regards,
2swift

PS.
Love your sexy, barenaked feet...Lovely. You have so many great shoes, Mmmm!

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] [Drool] WoW!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footvasian
Major Player
Member # 29721

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footvasian   Email Footvasian   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
And then just before I finished cleaning out, organizing and putting everything back, I remembered a few more poses that some members had asked for and have waited a very long time for! Hopefully they will find this!

-  -  -  -

Woman you have been holding out on us!!! You have gorgeous legs!!! How often do you go to the gym? Nice tan too! Kudos and props to you! Show them off more often! Great thread girl!!! [Cheers]

~FV

Posts: 157 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmmmm, and we even get to see a little more of you this time! You spoil us girl, with those wonderful pics. I always look out for your posts and butterflies fly somersaults in my belly when I look at you.

I don't think you'd have to do anything for love, you could hide in the highest tower in the deepest forests of some unknown planet and still it'd come knocking at your door.

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drusatis
All Pro Poster
Member # 15476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drusatis   Author's Homepage   Email Drusatis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous, simply gorgeous. Nothing I could say would do you justice, but flattery is not so overrated that I can't at least make an attempt. Incredibly beautiful legs, divine feet, gorgeous tan and a awesomely cool personality add up to one thing, unbelievably SEXY!

Keep on rockin' it like you do

Posts: 649 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links