Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » WOW....Hose, Bare, Soles and Water..UPDATE PICS 7-24 (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: WOW....Hose, Bare, Soles and Water..UPDATE PICS 7-24
gerardam68
All Pro Poster
Member # 13258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gerardam68     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice toes and polish.

--------------------
Can you imagine a world without beautiful female toes? Neither can I.

Posts: 727 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
123feet
Board Regular
Member # 29866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 123feet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What gorgeous feet... oh wait, their mine. LOL

Glad to share with Brian, and RPM - you always have the best compliments darling [Smile]

Posts: 5 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
123feet
Board Regular
Member # 29866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 123feet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yes, and I love my camera... Canon has some amazing fast shutter and hey, I didnt ruin it in the shower!
Posts: 5 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
which Canon, may I ask... yeah. they have very fast shutters indeed!

I can presume I'll be seeing a lot more of your feet, right?

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brianhbgt
Elite Trooper
Member # 21622

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brianhbgt   Email brianhbgt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
which Canon, may I ask... yeah. they have very fast shutters indeed!

I can presume I'll be seeing a lot more of your feet, right?

RPM

you will if i have anything to say about it!
Posts: 345 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Roll Eyes]
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
123feet
Board Regular
Member # 29866

These were shot with a Canon powershot a610.... simply because I cannot imagine me taking my digital rebel in the shower. I think I'd cry if it broke! lol
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, i'd cry too if my wife wanted me to take pics of her feet in the shower with my rebel too!!! i'd not be able to forgive myself if it got wet.

i had no idea the powershot a610 had such a fast shutter.. very very cool!! and if you don't mind, one last question on the camera.... how is it for low light focus? if it's good.. i may want to get one!

my point-n-shoot is a 'cheap' HP photosmart.. not great in low lighting.. but very nice in good light. shutter isn't all that fast though, but i've not pushed it.

back on the photo topic....I did enjoy the black hose with red nails combo (one of my fav combos)

keep these great pics coming, especially if Brian can help it!!!

RPM

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brianhbgt
Elite Trooper
Member # 21622

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brianhbgt   Email brianhbgt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First....some fishnet hose pics. I have never been a fan of fishnets, but i know some are.

-  -  -  -

Posts: 345 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brianhbgt
Elite Trooper
Member # 21622

This is more to my liking...sheer hose.

-  -  -  -

brianhbgt
Elite Trooper
Member # 21622

This 3rd set...all i can say is...WOW

-  -  -

brianhbgt
Elite Trooper
Member # 21622

i just realized...those are the same doors i just installed inside my house and man are they a bitch to paint!
123feet
Board Regular
Member # 29866

brian. Thats too funny. I have painted these doors too... and I completely agree! Toes are much easier to paint [Smile]
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How did I miss the wet pictures.

The wet toes and painted toes they are so hot!!!

fantastic pics

love to see more.

Wet toes are my fav.

Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

seriously, those doors suck royally in the paint department.. but i heard spraying on the paint.. airbrush style works wonders.. dunno.. never did it before... bnut back to the topic at hand.. pics..

i'm a bit more partial to sheer hose.. however.. the fishnets are done well too.

i like how the feet shot involving the two arches 'intertwined' is a very nice touch.. smooth hosed soles is also!

at any rate.. nice the two of you are giving us variety! cool!

RPM

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links