Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Buckeye Feet OMG! (7-26-08) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Buckeye Feet OMG! (7-26-08)
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
grooooooan
Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I absolutely love the white sandals in the first set of pictures!! They look great with the red polish and jeans [Smile]

Sexy Sexy!!

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mommie Dearest:
I absolutely love the white sandals in the first set of pictures!! They look great with the red polish and jeans [Smile]

Sexy Sexy!!

I had seen those in her plastic bin when we moved her and the kids in and I will be honest....I didnt like them when I saw them sitting in there. That changed once I saw her wal out with them on last night. Holy Crapola, I about creamed myself before we even took the first pic.
Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet toes and great jeans and barefeet shots. Her toes are gorgeous and damn sexy in red. Great POST!!!

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mommie Dearest:

Sexy Sexy!!

Totally agree!
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

thanks folks [Smile]
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always looking forward to your posts nomoscott, AWESOME SETS [Drool] ...

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Watcher
Major Player
Member # 1405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Watcher   Email Watcher       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very Nice ! Very suckable toes. You lucky dog!!!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 143 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
Always looking forward to your posts nomoscott, AWESOME SETS [Drool] ...

thank you kindly my brutha!!
thanks ALL!

2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, and whoa damn!! Her feet always look so sexy and so hot. Her new pedicure looks fantastic, and love her sexy sexy shoes, too! Her soles look as soft and hot as ever. I have to agree with everyone else...the white sandals and jeans pics are very sexy and really show off her amazing feet.

So well done, and you are indeed most fortunate. She is lovely.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet-e-zine
Elite Trooper
Member # 1966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet-e-zine   Author's Homepage   Email feet-e-zine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
“Oh my God!”

This is a remarkable post…simply “irresistible”!

Your gorgeous wife has some very special gifts.

First of all, she has a pair of the most beautiful, gorgeous feet I have ever seen.

The red polish she has chosen for this photo set is perfect! I love the way the color goes so well with her beautiful skin tone.

It is readily apparent that she has been wearing her sandals a lot this summer...the tops of her yummy feet have a delicious tan going. Oh yes!

Another very special gift that your wife has is the ability to share herself, to share her awesome feet in such a way as to say “I know what you are doing when you look at my feet…and I approve…I want to tease you and please you and I want to give you a really nice sweet come!”

As soon as I saw that there was another post from you and her…I felt that awesome surge in my loins.

I knew she was going to “please” me…

But first, I would have to endure her very special brand of “tease and denial”…

Oh God, she has no idea how hard it is to not reach for myself and just masturbate myself to a come…

Oh no…she is far to beautiful for that…she is worthy of so much more…

Yes Scott, her “willingness” comes out in these pictures so beautifully…

I love the way her fingers gently caress and touch her own feet in some of the pictures…you can nearly feel her saying “Aren’t they nice? Do you want some?”

I love when she takes pictures of her own feet…it feels so good to know that she is “looking” at her own “feet”. I love the way she poses her own feet as she photographs them…a slight tension in her toes…so sexy…

It is so hard to wait as I force myself to look at each picture…the unbearable arousal building…

She understands…

She loves this doesn’t she?

Foot fetish for me is about “tease and denial”…

How many of you have seen a gorgeous woman in the market…in her sandals…and have secretly followed her around the store just so you could get a glimpse of her awesome feet? Her soles?

She is teasing you without mercy and she doesn’t even know it…

This is what makes it so wonderful when your gorgeous wife teases us without mercy…she “knows” what she is doing and she loves it…

What else could possibly explain why she is so good at it?

She love it! I know she does…

Your needy whimpers turn her on big time…

Your gorgeous wife is an awesome “tease”…perfect actually…

I love to look at her gorgeous bare soles when I masturbate…I try to last as long as I can…but she is just too good…soon…soon…all too soon…I shoot my come all over my special “come towel”…

The last time I had her this way…as I neared my come…I found myself gently whimpering and softly thanking her over and over as the pleasure rolled over me…

I tried to last as long as possible but the visual stimulation I received from looking at her feet was simply to much...

Her soles are so beautiful!

“Thank you…thank you…thank you…oh thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous feet with me!”

Posts: 299 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Thanks. I think.
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice nice feet pics there. I think I just had an accident. [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
italianfootlover
Loyal Member
Member # 16031

Icon 1 posted      Profile for italianfootlover   Author's Homepage   Email italianfootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell yeah nomoscott! You have to invite me to your place dude. I need to see those feet and shoes in real... OMG Theyre f*ckin' HOTTT

--------------------
I'm an asianfeet addict... I got nothing more to say.

Posts: 93 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

quote:
Originally posted by italianfootlover:
Hell yeah nomoscott! You have to invite me to your place dude. I need to see those feet and shoes in real... OMG Theyre f*ckin' HOTTT

lol
thank ya my friend.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links