Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » FOOT TOONS - Kimmie, Kellie & Carmen in Pig(gie) Skins (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: FOOT TOONS - Kimmie, Kellie & Carmen in Pig(gie) Skins
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jman,

I can't help you out with showing Carmen in the burgandy and gold, but I can show you what her feet look like when really sweaty. This was taken right after she pulled off tight knee high boots with no socks after we walked around a park for about a mile or so looking for a location to shoot. They were quite moist!

Patrick

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18282 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Toons
Elite Trooper
Member # 1962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Toons   Email Foot Toons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for posting the Carmen pic. She is STUNNING!!

--------------------
 -
http://foottoons.tumblr.com/

Posts: 372 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I knew I liked Carmen for another reason besides being gorgeous and having sexy feet. The girl has great taste!!! She's a keeper Patrick [Big Grin] . Thanks for the drawings. You do great work Foot Toons.

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jman420
Major Player
Member # 4039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jman420     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow dude amazing thank you
lol and if she ever happens to like show up to a shoot in a skins jersey keep me in mind

Posts: 123 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Foot Toons:
Thanks for all the great comments folks. I'm glad you like the work and it was a BLAST to work on them. Now if I could only get someone to let me put them in MY team colors that would be awesome! Any volunteers? C'mon, my team is the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Yes I have lived most of my life in Tampa).

I wouldn't mind sporting the Toons Man's team colors [Big Grin] (just in case no one else steps forward) he he he

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solesluva
Major Player
Member # 28130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solesluva   Email Solesluva   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Foot Toons, again.. great work
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
any of the colts [Smile]
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footster008
Elite Trooper
Member # 26335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footster008   Email footster008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAIL TO THE GIANTS
HAIL TO VICTORY
BIG BLUE'S ON A WARPATH
I HATE DC

Posts: 279 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Colts [Puke] At least when we stole a team we left the colors, name and records with them. I just love seeing the Indy Colts t-shirts that have the Baltimore established date. I always want to take a marker and cross that out and put 1984 on there.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18282 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Colts [Puke] At least when we stole a team we left the colors, name and records with them. I just love seeing the Indy Colts t-shirts that have the Baltimore established date. I always want to take a marker and cross that out and put 1984 on there.

Patrick

[Laugh]

Jamie has excellent taste in sports teams and Carmen truly is a goddess.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2811 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Foot Toons:
Thanks for posting the Carmen pic. She is STUNNING!!

Yeah, I'm a Carmen fan, too [Drool] [Joint] . I'll give you that on the STUNNING part [Wink] . Now, I read she is a Redskins fan...well, good thing she is a "looker with pretty feet" because I have no feelings for the 'Skins. Oh, I forgot to mention, America's Team (Dallas Cowboys) will rule the NFC East this year [Cheers] .

[ September 06, 2008, 03:25 AM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links