Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Nylons (& heels too!!) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Nylons (& heels too!!)
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
TT, shots like this can generate marriage proposals!!!!!! like P said, this clinches it!!! I so love this set you did! i mean, LOVE!!!! just beautiful.

I love when you can't tell hose are on... just the way it should be in most instances. this is marvelous.. just perfectly set for me!!!

I can't explain it more clearly.. but this set captures my appreciation of hosed feet so well... it could generate marriage proposals.... !!!!

thank you... seriously.. thank you!!!

RPM

p.s. appropriate hugs and kiss to ya!

Thanks soooo much RPM!!
I guess I should post more nylon pics!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Blush] [Blush] Thank you all for the comments!! [Blush] [Blush]

--------------------
~Acceptance saves it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Thanks soooo much RPM!!
I guess I should post more nylon pics!!

you're very welcome!!!! and I will post these on my site in the thread bearing your name [Big Grin]

I would be so thrilled to see more nylon pics from you!!! just like I also greatly appreciate your heeled pics too!!!!!

RPM

p.s. just reviewing this thread made me smile so much all over again!!!!!!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the way the seam of the nylons runs along the bottom of you amazing toes...Very Nice TT
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

quote:
Originally posted by oooo00oooo:
I love the way the seam of the nylons runs along the bottom of you amazing toes...Very Nice TT

Thank you!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Acceptance saves it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.clips4sale.com/18184

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links