Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » New Post - Black slides, dangles, car pedals (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: New Post - Black slides, dangles, car pedals
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could quite easily propose [Blush] I know I have a love for slingbacks, But mules (As there known in the uk) Are a second love...and to top it off your red polish...Pure pleasure in my eyes...And all topped that these perfect peds belong to a lovely women...Heaven is all I can say...
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn! These new pics are fantastic, perfectpeds! I love slides to begin with, but combine that with a little leg, an awesome toenail polish color and some great poses and it leaves me speechless! Thank you for posting these great shots!

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WillJerk4Feet   Email WillJerk4Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omfg pp! ummffhhppp!!! [Jerkoff]

Ok, now that I've got my shit together, let me just say that those poses are your best yet I think, especially with the red nails.

Somehow, someway, some man, woman, even the damn Geico caveman lol, SOMEONE has got to be giving you and those sexy legs n feeties some loving. It's a crime against humanity if it's not being done. Oh me, oh my. Thanks so much for those pics though. Just awesome, as usual. [Wink]

Posts: 384 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All I can say is....WOW! I just logged in to check things out and I was so excited to see all these wonderful comments!

It's always a pleasure knowing you enjoyed the post, Cain.

As for you Ben, your compliments are much appreciated. I've seen your work and your posts and am a big fan. TY

Johnnywild it's nice to hear from you. You are too kind but I will admit it's nice to hear. I haven't forgotten you so don't fret - you'll hear from me soon.

Thanks TT and Footgirl for your comments and support! Footgirl - where the hell have you been? and TT - I like your new avatar - you look great in it -- once I get past your sole [Smile]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2swift - [Bow Down] You know exactly what words to use to make a woman feel -- sexy! I mean "delicious" "suckable" "hypnotizing" "sexy" "stunning" "curvy" "smooth" "lovely" "defined"
whew - I'm getting excited just typing those words! LOL

Oh RPM - you do love my legs don't you - and I love that you do! [Smile] AND you give me my 15 minutes of fame on your site as well -- [Kiss]

Fate111 - I'm glad you're back. I know you've been away for awhile - nice to see you. It's rewarding to know I can render such an eloquent writer speechless!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
 -  -

Great shots. But I really love these two in particular. I like how your skirt is hiked up to expose your lovely legs as well! Now that's hot [Big Grin]

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Foot Lover Of London:
I could quite easily propose [Blush] I know I have a love for slingbacks, But mules (As there known in the uk) Are a second love...and to top it off your red polish...Pure pleasure in my eyes...And all topped that these perfect peds belong to a lovely women...Heaven is all I can say...

Well hello there stranger. I wondered if my rear view heel raisers would get your attentin [Wink] You sure know how to sweep a girl off her feet! I'm so glad I could provide you with a little piece of "heaven"

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by WillJerk4Feet:
omfg pp! ummffhhppp!!! [Jerkoff]

Ok, now that I've got my shit together, let me just say that those poses are your best yet I think, especially with the red nails.

Somehow, someway, some man, woman, even the damn Geico caveman lol, SOMEONE has got to be giving you and those sexy legs n feeties some loving. It's a crime against humanity if it's not being done. Oh me, oh my. Thanks so much for those pics though. Just awesome, as usual. [Wink]

OMG - you sure have a way with words! LOL I'm loving your comments! If not for you and my other friends here at Wu's - I'd be getting nuthin' but here I at least get sumthin' and it's pretty satisfying.

As for the "crime against humanity" - I'm afraid it's true. I can only wait and hope it will happen soon!

--------------------

cool rick
Elite Trooper
Member # 10036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cool rick   Email cool rick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice PP. Head to toes you are very sexy. Thank you for sharing perfection at it's best.

--------------------
Love those wrinkled soles!

Posts: 312 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rv97tbird
Board Regular
Member # 22499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rv97tbird     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love the dangles. nice heels.
Posts: 10 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful toes decorated by sexy shoes......MMM, does not get better than that.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Slingbacklover:
Perfect Peds Awesoooooooooooooooome ! mules are cool , its really your legs, feet,toes and that partial calves shot that make the shoes , but us slingback guys are craving for some straps on and stretching [Wink] your great you beautiful thing you [Wink]

Hi Slingbacklover - long time no see! After such praise from you I will certainly look for a nice pair of strappy heels to fulfill your request -- in the meantime -- here's my thank you!

-  -

[ September 16, 2008, 09:54 PM: Message edited by: perfectpeds ]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

rv97tbird: welcome to the forum. I'm thrilled to receive a comment from a new member and I hope you will find yourself participating and enjoying all that is available to you here at Wu's.

catsman: it is inspiring when I see a comment from an experienced member that I don't usually hear from. Your sweet words are much appreciated.

--------------------

WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WillJerk4Feet   Email WillJerk4Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
As for the "crime against humanity" - I'm afraid it's true. I can only wait and hope it will happen soon!

Ah damn pp, say it ain't so! [Cry] But hey, if you ever get to Virginia there's some high heel shopping in it for ya, on me of course lol It's the least I can do, after all your fine pics you've posted for us here at Wu's. [Smile] Hang in there pp!
Posts: 384 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your feet are amazingly beautiful, among the best here, at Wu's! [Blush] But, please, adjust the camera light and focus so we can fully enjoy them! [Bow Down]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links