Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Cute Brown Buckle Heels!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Cute Brown Buckle Heels!!
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by phoselover78:
Very nice! I can honestly say, each and every pic is just amazing and done very tastefully! The 2nd pic shows off the cute heels, your lovely arches, and the hint of the pink toe is icing on the cake!

Then what's not to love about the 3rd pic?! Just beautiful! Love your gorgeous little pink toes! I could stare at that pic all day!

Great self portrait as well! Shows off your legs very nicely and we actually can get a sense of how small and cute your little feet really are [Smile]
Awesome update!!

Thank you!! [Big Grin]
I'll post some nylon pic soon!! [Smile]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
Lately Ive fallen in love with these feet!Raraely do ya find those kind of nails on that model feet!

[Blush] [Blush] [Blush] [Blush]

--------------------
~Acceptance saves it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
TT, stunning as usual. Kay and I are never going to be able to keep up this pace. Your camera must be smokin' because I'm sure a lot of monitor screens are...

It just doesn't get any better for me than pic #2...

I'm thinking you, Perfectpeds and Kay could be the new 3 Musketeers of Wu's.

ned

LOL [Laugh]
Thanks Ned!! Please let Kay know I think your posts are fantastic!! I just love her paint jobs!! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
~Acceptance saves it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.clips4sale.com/18184

TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
Nice looking shoes! I also really like the toenail polish color. It's a nice contrast to the shoes. Great pics as always, TT!

Thanks Fate111!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Acceptance saves it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.clips4sale.com/18184

TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
TT, me and you.. we need to talk! i have to..... gosh..darnit!!!!!!!! smokin hot!!!!!! the clarity of your shots... the lighting.. man!!!!!1

I was commissioned (still in negotiations) to do a set of pics for a special occasion.. similar to what you post. trust me.. i'll be going over the best of my work, and Ben's.. and looking at your shots for inspirations!!! Then.. just to make sure i'm covered.. look at MD's and PP's work also.. (the potential client likes stuff done in similar styles to you and MD)

back on topic.. the clarity i was talking about..... i'd love to know the camera settings for shot number 3 and the flash settings. i can see in your left big toe.. the reflection of you taking the shot. that is uber impressive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i sure hope.. 09 is so good to me we get to meet in person.. i sure hope so!!! gosh darnit!! you post incredible pics! (for those who don't get it.. she's taking all these shots of herself by herself. that is no easy task to do!! trust you me on this!!!!)

I so hope 09 is that good to me!!!!! Dayum!!!!

RPM

p.s. you know i'm posting these pix on my site right now!!! the whole world can't get enough!!

Thanks so much RPM!! [Smile]
I may have messed with the aperture and ISO a little but other than that I dont know.
Awww, so great to hear you are putting on your site, feel free!! [Big Grin]
Again, thanks for your continued support...
If only you could see how big I am smiling!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Acceptance saves it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.clips4sale.com/18184

TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
Twisted... girl I want YOUR SHOES! I am loving those brown high heel slides. Awesome! And the poses and shots you take -- well I'm speechless. Truly - speechless - which is why I'm repeating myself! [Smile]

Great shot -- nice slinky pose there on the couch too! [Wink]

Too bad you dont live close by... We could swap shoes, because I dig yours as well!! Anyways, thanks for the usual sweet words... You are such an awesome person!! THANK YOU!! [Kiss]

--------------------
~Acceptance saves it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.clips4sale.com/18184

TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

quote:
Originally posted by bremmer:
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
(for those who don't get it.. she's taking all these shots of herself by herself. that is no easy task to do!! trust you me on this!!!!)

No way! I'm even more impressed with her. I thought that on a few photos but some you just think someone else is holding the camera. I can't get pics this clear. I've had an SLR for over 2 years and TT is already light years ahead of me.
Ok, I'll confess... 98% of all my photos are SELF TAKEN!! Normally the ones I do in public are taken by someone else but other than that Im on my own!! Thanks for much for your kind words (again)!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Acceptance saves it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.clips4sale.com/18184

bremmer
Major Player
Member # 26185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bremmer   Email bremmer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TwistedToes:
Thanks for much for your kind words (again)!! [Big Grin]

You are quite welcome Nikon lover [Smile]
Posts: 157 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well... now we know the secret.. lol (everyone is going Nikon these days)

well.. now i know just what you mess a little with.. ISO and aperture. i'll have to mess with my settings a little instead of a lot then. lol!

well... when you're done with all the names request.. and recovered from all that hard work.. i'll sign up for a hose and heel set.... but only when you're done.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RPM, it sounds like we need a photography corner here, especially for those of us who are on this end of the camera. I'm with you though, I don't know how TT gets such great shots all by herself when I can't do it from behind the camera alone.

TT, a tip of the ole lens cap to you my sweet. I think we need a few lessons.

ned

BTW, Nikon here too! Just got a D40 for Christmas...

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Very nice pics again TT you are some awesome!

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jkluvsfeet1984
Elite Trooper
Member # 30704

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jkluvsfeet1984   Email jkluvsfeet1984   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful. I wish you would pose in less clothes however.
Your feet, though, are FINE.

Posts: 272 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

-

This is a sexy shot TT! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Baby that set was awesome!! 10 points! I love your feet even more now!!!Mmmmmmmmwha!!! [Wink]

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links