Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Kay - Black Hose Teaser (The rest on page 2...) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Kay - Black Hose Teaser (The rest on page 2...)
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Incredible! Kay's feet look so sexy in black hose! I love the red polish too! That last shot of her scrunched soles is a great pose!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ned, take your time wiht the hose pix... can't bump against the bandwidth issue.. but.. come next month when you're fresh with new bandwidth.. you know just what thread i'm coming to!!!!!!!

RPM

p.s. say hey to Kay for me!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stay tuned, I think I'm going to put up the rest of the Black Hose pics TONIGHT!

Is this what you had in mind as far as requests? Because it was no problem. We're trying to cover a lot of bases out there not just my "pet" poses....
ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
indeed that is what I had in mind [Big Grin] yup.... can't wait.. i won't be online until tomorrow though.. so... the nerves will be jumpy, but now i've got something to look forward to in addition to all the other things i look forward to on weekends (time with my wife at the top of my list!!)

RPM

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess it's OK if I post the rest from this series.

I had no idea Black Hose and red toes would be so popular. Putting Kay's feet on this forum has reminded me NOT to take them for granted and appreciate them even more. Thanks to all for reminding me in so many ways.

-
 -
 -

And of course Kay does one with just me in mind, she DEFINITELY knows what I like...
 -

Cheers, ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love it! Thanks for posting the rest of the set Ned! Kay has some gorgeous red toes and I just love the shine on those sheer black hose! 2nd pic just shows the combo perfectly! And that last special pic for you is great too! Love how the hose don't contour the arch all the way. For some reason I find that very sexy!

Thanks again!

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

talk about a droolfest!! love the hose and toes combo! just totally sexy.

there are times when i'm curious about the sole of a shoe.. but not often, but the insole sometimes is more fascinating and more telling. this time, i'm glad i was cuirous and you posted such a pic.. the red circles inside was a fitting end to the red toenails (as far as combo is concerned)

the last shot is a trophe winner!!!! the wall pic.. amazing! thanks Kay.. and thank you Ned!

RPM

p.s. i'm going to ask my wife to redo her red nails.. or let me redo them. and see what creative thoughts hit me (however.. our work shedule has us seeing each other a few hours every couple of days this week. we'll see what we can do over the weekend)

--------------------

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

buckleup.. i hear it's gonna get more creative!

--------------------

Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful pictures. A lot of people here love sheer black hose. Thanks for posting these.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links