Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Kellie's Bare Feet and Green Toenails in Blue Jeans (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Kellie's Bare Feet and Green Toenails in Blue Jeans
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This one is so good I just HAD to post it a second time!!  -

-

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a beautiful, beautiful young woman. Simply stunnung from head to toe.

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dredredre
Loyal Member
Member # 28453

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dredredre     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love this girl. Her feet are so sexy.
Posts: 55 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kellie is one of the all time best girls on Soles of Silk. Patrick, can we put her in the SOS Hall of Fame??
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmm very nice

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for all the awesome remarks - as always. I told Kellie that I got quite a few remarks on these samples and a number of emails too. It always makes her smile to know you guys and gals (can't forget you Mommie, lol) liked them.

quote:
Originally posted by Michael P:
beautiful from head to toe

is she into the whole foot thing, patrick?

I am going to take your questions of being "into the whole foot thing" as she likes getting her toes sucked, feet massaged and anything more personal concerning them.

The short answer to this is, I'm not really sure. Kellie has been seeing someone for a couple of years now. From my own experiences, she has let me massage them and even eat food off her feet. Not wanting to be a home wrecker, especially with someone I am good friends with, I don't try to push anything further - after all, if something like that happened and came out, she wouldn't be posing anymore. [Smile]

As it pertains to the site though, almost on a daily basis at work, Kellie is telling me about ideas for shoots she had. She also tells me what she liked about other sets I did with the other models. All of our shoots are fun and she's helped get other girls to pose too.

So, I hope that answers your question. She is really awesome and I'm sure you'd agree.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick, get this hall of famer to come here to wu's...im sure she would have a great time chatting with us
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure if I ever commented on your pics before, but Kellie is really a hottie! Great pics man.
Cheers.

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick, I swear to you she gets better every time I see her.

Simply awesome.

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jamie Daniels
Major Player
Member # 33053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jamie Daniels   Author's Homepage   Email Jamie Daniels   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is nothing sexier than bare feet and jeans!! and she has a great smile too!!

xoxo

--------------------
Foot Goddess
Jamie Daniels

www.jamiedaniels.com

www.damselindustries.com

twitter.com/GoddessJamieD

http://clips4sale.com/store/26344

Posts: 101 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bartalo
Board Regular
Member # 34160

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bartalo   Email bartalo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice arches and soles. No full sole pics. Please post pics of her soles.

--------------------
********Is your favorite site blocked? So use XDUDE.NET********
http://www.xdude.net

Posts: 23 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footster008
Elite Trooper
Member # 26335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footster008   Email footster008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MOOOOOOOORRRRRREEEE
Posts: 279 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bartalo:
Nice arches and soles. No full sole pics. Please post pics of her soles.

Heehee... I always post sole shots and get complaints about not seeing toes and such. This time I post more of an arch/sole/toe combo shot and I get told to post her soles. Heehee... You guys are silly!

Here are a few from past shoots to appease your sole desires though. Yeah, I'm a cool dude!

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links