Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Alex - Blonde and Barefoot in Public - My Craigs List Experience **NEW PIX PAGE 2** (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Alex - Blonde and Barefoot in Public - My Craigs List Experience **NEW PIX PAGE 2**
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ditto the "not a fan of dirty soles" in particular, but I DO appreciate attractive looking young ladies with pretty feet and this is clearly a homerun....

Nice work, my man,

ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I am a fan of dirty soles! Tip my hat to you Bruce!

Now you just need to see if this girl is up to doing a footjob/foot worship set! If caught on film for distribution, and she signs a model release it shouldn't be considered prostitution! [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surferr3
Elite Trooper
Member # 4861

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surferr3   Email surferr3   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great post Bruce and totally hot girl!
Posts: 332 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
super hot!!

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anastacia
Elite Trooper
Member # 29509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anastacia   Author's Homepage   Email anastacia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmmmmmm nice shots
and sexy feet-

--------------------
 -
Just sniff my shoes and you'll be At heaven!!!

Posts: 301 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow you landed a winner man...congrats! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fluffy's Kitten
Loyal Member
Member # 34036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fluffy's Kitten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow she's really pretty. You got lucky getting someone so willing!

--------------------
Yes those are my feet :]

Posts: 73 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
donegal
All Pro Poster
Member # 27201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for donegal   Email donegal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks man. do you have any more pics of her toes please? how much did you have to pay her to shoot for you?

--------------------
feet are great

Posts: 568 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stigness
Board Regular
Member # 32830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stigness   Email stigness   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wasn't she a model for feetofnashville.com?
Posts: 4 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by stigness:
wasn't she a model for feetofnashville.com?

I was going to say since the area is in Nashville. I know cause I have lots of models who do shoots with me in that area.

Anyway, Bruce, if you're ever interested, I do have a model who has super perfect, size 10 feet in the area if you're interested. Let me know thru my profile. Good work, by the way.

[Mmm] [Mmm]

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This girl is VERY cute. She's exceptionally beautiful and near-perfect in every way. Fantastic.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feet of Nashville does deserve props as she modeled with them. I have more I will post. I was lucky she had done a foot set and was super willing... When she first responded to my ad, she mentioned Feet of Nashville. I should contact the Webmaster and thank him for finding her.

Now, she wasn't cheap. $100 an hour and she gave me two full hours. I couldn't afford more than 2 hours. I took tons of pix, and will post more.

I am a writer for a living so I can't afford too many more shoots! lol

But Feet of Nashville, again, gets full credit for discovering this beauty Alex...

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

[ March 11, 2009, 08:48 PM: Message edited by: Bruce ]

Posts: 2458 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What an incredibly gorgeous girl! and a great model! Nice, nice set!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterindc
Major Player
Member # 33778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterindc   Email peterindc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a beauty. WF needs more girls like her here. Petite, NO TATS, natural. She's a 10.

-

[ March 11, 2009, 09:05 PM: Message edited by: peterindc ]

--------------------
http://www.empflix.com/view.php?id=25222

Posts: 202 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterindc
Major Player
Member # 33778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterindc   Email peterindc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
http://www.empflix.com/view.php?id=25222

Posts: 202 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links