Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » O's new camera test shots and pink kitten heels (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: O's new camera test shots and pink kitten heels
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! you guys sure know how to make a girl feel pretty!

THANK YOU all for the wonderful compliments.

i am still working with my camera. i think i have enlisted hubby to help me take pics. now we just gotta find the....adult time to do so!

just a few quickies....

Athena- thanks girl! i also have these shoes in black...and i practically stole em! :-) i LOVE your pics...the closeups you are a fantasic photographer and you have smoking peds!

MD - that is one hell of a compliment coming from you! You and TT and Shelly and Sasha i really look up to so i am totally thrilled you liked my pics!

TT - i had a great time chatting with you in the room the other day. i hope that we can do it again soon! thanks for the compliment! your as i said to MD your one of the models i look up to and getting a compliment just makes my day!

Thank you so much fellas! i hope to be postin gmore pics soon...if there is something you want to see let me know or if you have suggestions on my cam let me know cuz i am open to ideas!

UBER xoxoxox

O

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ophillia, where the hell have you been? Your presence is missed on the board as are your feet. Lovely pictures by the way and nice choice of polish.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maverick! i have missed you my friend. I have been busy as hell. Working a lot of extra hours and the kids are off for the summer. How are you! Thanks so much for compliments...you always make me smile! [Kiss]

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You did an excellent job showing how sexy your feet are.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Smile] [Drool]
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ophillia! Hey girl, nice to see you back too! I'm finding those little pink mules looking pretty sassy against your cute toes and sexy soles.

Nice work -- what camera did you finally buy? I'm starting to look myself.

So great to see you posting again.

PP

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
O, it's great to see you posting! And that polish look so good on your toes. Also the dangling image really rocks...it's so sexy.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

quote:
Originally posted by FtLckr26:
You did an excellent job showing how sexy your feet are.

Thanks Ftlckr26! :-) made me blush!

--------------------

Diaspora Blues

Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

quote:
Originally posted by feet lover/chris:
[Smile] [Drool]

THANKS chris! you sure know how to make a woman feel pretty!

--------------------

Diaspora Blues

Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

HEY PP! it's so great to see you again. thanks for the super nice comments girl. its nice to be back.

I settled on a Nikon Coolpix L20. im loving it so far.

Oh i lost your email, send me one i have pics to show you :-)

--------------------

Diaspora Blues

Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Sasha - THANKS woman! i really appreciate it. i love your pics. i dont always comment but i do look sexy as hell...so your compliments make me grin!

--------------------

Diaspora Blues

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice photo work with the new camera.. cute kitten heels too. the color is cool! I look forward to seeing more of what you do with this new camera

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ophilla your feet are AMAZINGG ... the wine color polish is making me drool over here!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links