Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » *New Model Karen from Peru* (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: *New Model Karen from Peru*
Selexis
Elite Trooper
Member # 26745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Selexis   Email Selexis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow how exotic, this girl gives my hand quite the workout

--------------------
 -

Posts: 286 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yum Yum Yum!!!! But -you know what I always say.........

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That woman is gorgeous top to bottom.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Colossally amazing soles. LOVE that pose pic... with the wind and sunlight on the soles?? Awesome. Great work and thanks for sharing!! [Smile]

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesearcher77
Elite Trooper
Member # 21607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesearcher77   Email solesearcher77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful soles....I love em ALOT. But she also got some serious JUNK IN THE TRUNK!!! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Hip Hop since 1978; Foot fetish since 1981

Posts: 382 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow glad you guys like this girl and I am always happy to share with people who enjoy what I do. Looks like the little thread hijacker on page 1 has nothing else to say? I guess his opinion that this sucks is null and void and the poeple have spoken huh? lol..

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18314 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah i'm VERY impressed!!!

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What I've seen of the Norcalfeet has been pleasing enough to me, anyway.

This girl, though--nah. Are those prosthetic toenails?! WTF?!

Gimme the American Norcalfeet girls! [Smile]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drezdin
Major Player
Member # 3125

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drezdin   Email Drezdin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Realllly nice. I love Latin women with a French pedicure!

--------------------
And then, something happened. I let go. Lost in oblivion. Dark and silent and complete. I found freedom. Losing all hope was freedom.

Posts: 138 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey PJay..When you got girls like this contacting YOU instead of you scouting them out and wanting you to shoot their feet and tease you for a couple hours would you say no?

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18314 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice... Thanks for sharing!! [Wink]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics. Ignore the haters. Would love to see their pics.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gimmiethemtoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 28885

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gimmiethemtoes   Email gimmiethemtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy, if it's possible I think which each day gone by I love feet more and more.

--------------------
Imma sole man! da-duh duh duh da-da duh duh.

Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmmmmm [Mmm] what size are these? my goodness

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links