Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Wife's into feet too!!! Her are her sexy 9.5's (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Wife's into feet too!!! Her are her sexy 9.5's
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shoulda told her yearrrrrs ago!
hahaha
Well at it was worth the wait, I'm sure [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Woot]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Is this heaven?"

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G-Man
All Pro Poster
Member # 35613

Icon 1 posted      Profile for G-Man   Author's Homepage   Email G-Man   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know I have been suffering all this time.

--------------------
A sexy female foot is quite simply a work of art.

<---Avatar Pic - My Wife's Sexy Masterpieces. Size 9.5

Click to join: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sexyfeetpeeps04/join

Posts: 602 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lynard
All Pro Poster
Member # 20188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lynard   Email lynard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't get it? Your wife has sexy feet like that and for five years you never sucked on her toes?
Posts: 532 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G-Man
All Pro Poster
Member # 35613

Icon 1 posted      Profile for G-Man   Author's Homepage   Email G-Man   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, I never tried. I figured she wouldn't like it. She hardly ever wanted foot massages, so I assumed she didn't want me around her feet, better yet licking & sucking on them. It's a whole different ball game now, she wants massages all the time now. She knows if I give her a foot massage, she's got to hook me up too. [Drool] [Drool] [Drool]

--------------------

Posts: 602 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats always great to hear ghtsface! She's got very nice feet! Hold on to her!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G-Man
All Pro Poster
Member # 35613

She's not going anywhere. My hooks are in now.

--------------------

Dude in MD
Major Player
Member # 33223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dude in MD   Email Dude in MD   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lovely! just sexy

--------------------
I luv feet... And suck toes [Wink]
I'm in MD

Posts: 111 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you now have more ammo to keep the fire hot in your relationship1!!!!!!!!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has really gorgeous feet! You are so lucky! Would you please share with us more info about her, I would love to know her height, hair color, foot size, and if she likes teasing with her feet, or ever noticed anyone staring at her feet, or if she ever had an old boyfriend kiss or smell her feet? I would be very interested in anything that you would be willing to share about her, including if she would let a friend of yours or hers kiss, smell or rub her feet?
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wifeysfeet
Board Regular
Member # 20377

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wifeysfeet   Email wifeysfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DUDE!!! Your girl has super hot feet!! you are a lucky man!! MORe pweeze!
Posts: 26 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are one lucky guy! She has lovely toes!
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G-Man
All Pro Poster
Member # 35613

Sorry for the late response: Here is the info ROYALS22262 requested. My wife is 5-9 with Blond hair. She wears a 9 in heels & a 9.5 in tennis or workout shoes (long toes need extra room!). She's never really been into teasing, but she did say that she gets compliments about her feet from men & women when she wears flip flop or sandals. I have often noticed people looking at her feet as well. They don't say anything when I'm around though. She has had a couple guys (not b-friends) keep talking about her feet & how they loved them & wanted to massage them. I don't have any friends that have told me that they have a foot fetish & neither has she. For now I will be the only only 1 kissing, sucking, smelling & rubbing on them & loving every min. of it.

--------------------

G-Man
All Pro Poster
Member # 35613

Thanks I know I'm a lucky guy to have her. She's slowly getting into this. All these positive comments have definitely opened her eyes. I wasn't able to get any new pics this weekend camping because of the schedule, but she has committed to taking some more tonight or tom. Is there anyone out there interested in posting some of her pics on their websites? Let us know of any special request, we are new to this. Thx

--------------------

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links