Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Because Wu LOVES Cierra and her Perfect Little... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Because Wu LOVES Cierra and her Perfect Little...
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She looks great, but I'd prefer to see her in a Colts uniform.

A BALTIMORE Colts uniform. [Cry]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jman420
Major Player
Member # 4039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jman420     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im still waiting for a redskins themed set patrick..im trying to remember which one of the models you said was a fan was it carmen?
Posts: 123 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jman420:
im still waiting for a redskins themed set patrick..im trying to remember which one of the models you said was a fan was it carmen?

It is Carmen, indeed. She, however, moved out of state and has not shot with me since. We're still friends, but neither of us have traveled anywhere near one another to be able to do some more sets. Plus, the sets on Soles of Silk are always Ravens themed. LOL... Notice the color scheme of the site?

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mark721
Loyal Member
Member # 9925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mark721   Email mark721   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOT---?"

--------------------
Mark

Posts: 92 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cierra
Board Regular
Member # 3440

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cierra   Author's Homepage   Email Cierra       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bluesman4123-sweaty they were indeed!
the day we shot this set..it def had to be hotter than hell out. i was sweating in places i never knew could. lol

footlover36-i get that alot about the cute smile..THANKS!!!
twistedtoes-glad to know im one of your favorites.

and for you PAT thanks for putting my sweaty feet out there lol jk u kno i luv ya!

too everyone else i cant wait for you all to see the rest.

--------------------
Be sure to check out my first ever Wu's Feature Set, "Size & Foot Tease!"

-

-

Posts: 35 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful girl but the jersey choice makes me a sad panda.

*Remembers the AFC title game*

[Smile]

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's okay, Adam. When my team loses a close one that they played well in, it stings, but I don't get pissed off. They might have lost all three games to the Steelers last year, but every one of those games was some of the most intense football I've seen. I'm sure both teams' players would agree to that.

Now if it was an Orioles/Pirates game... ehh!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links