Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Wife Shows Feet for 1st Time (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Wife Shows Feet for 1st Time
pantyhosefoot lover
Elite Trooper
Member # 30777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pantyhosefoot lover   Email pantyhosefoot lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has beautiful toes and I can't wait to see how beautiful her feet will look in hose! Your a very lucky guy I hope you guys beverlose the magic together. I use to have a wife that was very into me playing with her feet. But we things have really cooled of and I don'tplay with her feet anymore... [Cry]
Posts: 254 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet2show
Board Regular
Member # 36615

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet2show   Author's Homepage   Email feet2show   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure she will appreciate the comment. She is brand new to all of this and honestly it has taken some convincing, but seems like she is slowly starting to understand how sexy her feet are.
Posts: 11 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet2show
Board Regular
Member # 36615

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet2show   Author's Homepage   Email feet2show   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keeping my wife Anne's interest in showing her feet going, I asked her for a nice panty and soles shot this weekend. I picked the pantys so I could get try and get some crack action.. [Laugh] [Laugh]

I've also added some other virgin feet to the blog.

First Steps

-

Posts: 11 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If she is reading all of these comments then she will eventually understand what the interest is. Have her look at other posts too, a woman that can see beauty in others feet is eager to show their own.
Trust me, it's coming from expirence.I'm very new to this, and got into it from my boyfriend's encouragement, and my own curiousity.

Her feet are very lovely and I hope she embraces them and gives us more gorgeous photos to look at [Smile]

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet2show
Board Regular
Member # 36615

Will take your advice and have her do so. Nice to hear that you were encouraged and found enjoyment in it.
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
VERY sexy feet ! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links