Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My mistress's feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My mistress's feet
intet
Loyal Member
Member # 30916

Icon 1 posted      Profile for intet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, they are sexy as hell! You lucky fuck!
Posts: 83 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she's your mistress? oh, i get it! i really do get it!

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would find it difficult to get anything done, beside staring & whacking, with those sexy feet around.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would do all most anything to worship some beautiful feet like that.
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stunning feet, so sexy!!!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your mistress has beautiful feet. I love her soles. Thanks.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very lovely, her smooth soles are sexy!

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viv
Board Regular
Member # 32788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viv   Email Viv   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DeuceBigglo:
The mistress gets my thumbs up. i would to see her toes wet or oiled up. my fav is the purple shoes. no they are all great

Thanks! i have more pics with purplue shoes on myspace...go to check it on www.myspace.com/vivian_ro
Posts: 4 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nike1986
Board Regular
Member # 23844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nike1986     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very sexy feet.do have some flip flop pics.
Posts: 20 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please let her know her feet are a perfect place for a thankful man to place his trembling, eager lips over and over again.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
outlaw420
Board Regular
Member # 36148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for outlaw420     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow.. We need her to stick around. She has perfect feet.. I love her soles!!! I would give anything for some custom shots. So Keep posting! This thread was hot.. Can't wait to jerk off to her updates. [Jerkoff] [Drool]
Posts: 5 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chaz36
Major Player
Member # 21412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaz36     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Viv, simply gorgeous feet girl! Are they ticklish?
Posts: 169 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links