Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Making a stop to say hello! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Making a stop to say hello!
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, great pics, as alwavs! Thanks again for sharing! [Bow Down]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HEY PP! long time no see! LOVE the new post woman. how have you been? what is it about our favorite shoes killing our feet? lol

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good to see you again:) those pix are fantastic as always:)

one of my fav types of pix sets is a high heeled ped on car pedals... and you delivered specatcularly!!!!! hit the spot perfectly:D

and here is a virtual massage for you!!! and hope to see you back real fast and real soon:)

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Bump]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10501 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TY to those of you I have not met before as it is akways exciting and satisfying to know that everyone is enjoying my feet! I look forward to hearing more from you on future posts.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by moldy:
Oh PP. So nice to see you stop and pay us all a visit. I've been missing your perfect toes! So nice to see them again. But Ouch! Those shoes look like they hurt. But like you say, I love it when you take them off! He he.

Hello moldy, it was so nice to get your post here. I am glad you will still be enjoying my feet here!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
good to see you again:) those pix are fantastic as always:)

one of my fav types of pix sets is a high heeled ped on car pedals... and you delivered specatcularly!!!!! hit the spot perfectly:D

and here is a virtual massage for you!!! and hope to see you back real fast and real soon:)

RPM

-

My dear friend RPM, I believe I have your message loud and clear and will continue to keep high heels and car pedals in mind! [Wink]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

FtLckr26 - glad you stopped in as it's always nice to hear from those I have known. I look forward to finding time to post more.

fjb - thanks for the bump and keeping me alive! It's been along time since someone drooled over my peds and I am so happy to see you did! [Wink]

- [/QB][/QUOTE]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by cpf11112:
Ditto , PP glad to see your back and some new views of your sexy feet. Don't stay away so long [Smile]

it is never my intent to stay away at all let alone for long periods of time -- hopefully I will find a way to juggle all that life has jiust thrown at me along with getting some more pics posted!

Thanks for continuing to support my posts! [Wink]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by luv p3rf3ct to3s:
PP...just yummy. nothing else need be said.

luv p3rf3ct to3s you have been with me from the start and I never tire of seeing you comment on my posts. In fact, you make it nice welcome home.

quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
Fantastic pedicure! As others have said i like them better bare.

will be sure to continue to post more bare feet for your enjoyment. I am glad to see so many of my friends still here!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Maverick Matrix:
Totally lickable toes. Gotta love the heels too.

Hey Maverick - great to hear from you and will be trying hard to get some more pics posted soon.

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
Thanks for stopping by PP, it's been far too long since you have graced with pics of your sexy feet, toes and arches. Please don't be such a stranger, we've missed you.... in more ways than one!

Toe Kisses,
ned

-

ned, seeing your comment put me right back at ease! It is always hard to get back into the swing of things after being apart for a couple of months, but when I hear from you and some of my other best fans, it makes me look forward to making time to get some more pics up! Hugs...

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by antigonas:
Hello, great pics, as alwavs! Thanks again for sharing! [Bow Down]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

TY antigonas, it is so nice to hear from you once again. I hope all is well in Romania and your family continues do enjoy good health!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Ophillia:
HEY PP! long time no see! LOVE the new post woman. how have you been? what is it about our favorite shoes killing our feet? lol

Hey O! I guess you and I both started posting after a little hiatus from the sounds of comments! [Wink] I'm really glad to see you here! I am good -- just trying to find "time".

I'm thinking for Christmas this year I might just get myself some new COMFORTABLE shoes! LOL

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links