Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Mindee & Marcy: Cousins, Christmas & Candy Canes (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Mindee & Marcy: Cousins, Christmas & Candy Canes
Mindee
Board Regular
Member # 38614

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mindee   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I like that you say that, but why is it that you have my cousins pic as your avatar and not mine? lol

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 9 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, i actually had the avatar that you now have, but I gave it up so you could use it. Nice guy I am right?? heehee
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...and by the way...i could totally get lost in those wrinkles for days!!
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oooo00oooo:
Well, i actually had the avatar that you now have, but I gave it up so you could use it. Nice guy I am right?? heehee

I gave that one to you because Mindee took like a year to get her sweet ass on here. I didn't think she was going to make it. Then you fell in love with Marcy. I could always link Marcy's thread here to prove to Mindee how much you love her cousin. [Laugh]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

oh man...ouch, low blow. any chance you can link any of the stuff about how much i love Mindee???
Mindee
Board Regular
Member # 38614

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mindee   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha... You did get the sweet ass thing right Pat, but idk about the rest of it!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 9 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oooo00oooo:
oh man...ouch, low blow. any chance you can link any of the stuff about how much i love Mindee???

Heehee... I actually did link her to some of those threads. I think she doesn't want to bump all her old threads up though. Don't want to be rude by bringing like 10 threads from the past years back to the top.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Hey, I'm all for it! Kinda like throwback Soles of Silk. Plus it isn't so bad to do when a model as top notch as Mindee finally arrives
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by Mindee:
Haha... You did get the sweet ass thing right Pat, but idk about the rest of it!

I'd love to have that sweet... oh nevermind. [Evil Grin]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links