Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Lindsey's extremely silky and wrinkley size 8.5 soles! [Update 02-19-11] (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Lindsey's extremely silky and wrinkley size 8.5 soles! [Update 02-19-11]
stuporman1976
Board Regular
Member # 24172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stuporman1976   Email stuporman1976   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i LOVE them
Posts: 34 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rikk
Board Regular
Member # 6784

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rikk   Email rikk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW those feet are amazing ,more plz,thanks for posting
Posts: 29 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry guys about not being on here for awhile. I have been really sick and am feeling better now. Anyway, here are some more of Lindsey! This girl just doesn't seem to want to accept that her feet are so delicious looking. Her soles are so super soft that the best way to describe them is "buttery". I did do a video of her rubbing her feet so I will post that for you to see what I mean with the "buttery" term! lol Enjoy!

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's more....

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad you are feeling better :-) Fantastic update, her feet are very pretty! How can a girl that cute not know she has gorgeous little feet? Aren't girls supposed to know these things? lol
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has some gorgeous feet! Especially loved the sheer stocking sole shots! Can't believe how smooth and silky those soles look!
Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her soles are fantastic. Well done!
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are some fine soles there!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JustJoe:
 -
 -

Perfection. [Drool]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet soles, sexy toes, too. Love the ink - the location tells me she must have some suspicion about the allure of her feet.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great work including those lovely nyloned soles. Please encourage her to keep this up! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylontickler
Loyal Member
Member # 9083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylontickler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
more in nylons please!
Posts: 64 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links