Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » A couple of new photos from the latest updates (* some dirty soles *) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: A couple of new photos from the latest updates (* some dirty soles *)
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Girl withb her foot on the tree has amaaaaaaaaazing feet.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the comments, guys.
I´m always flattered when people know my model`s names.

@ LeDaemon: She crushed a strawberry that was lying on the market place in the city. I wouldn`t do anything naughty to her feet out in public [Wink]

quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:
whoa!

Who is the Indian looking lady at the vending machine?

Has the green skirt on...would love to see more of her!

Her name is Sheha. She is from Sri Lanka.

You can see some more of her over here:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/sheha.html

-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, thanks!

She is super hot!!!

Love the soles...beautiful eyes...and the tone of her skin! wowie zowie!!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guy in Asia
Board Regular
Member # 31925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Guy in Asia   Email Guy in Asia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As always... well done Hal!! Thanks for making winter a little warmer!
Posts: 38 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Magik91
Board Regular
Member # 42527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Magik91   Email Magik91   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wonderful feet anda soles [Smile]
Posts: 11 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't know how I missed this earlier. As always Hal an incredible photo set of gals with awesome feet.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All around awesome post, I couldn't even manage to pick a favorite! [Smile]
Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even though some months have passed, Hal, the weather here remains cold & rainy. I've been anxiously awaiting flip-flop season.

I did see a few women wearing sandals, though...With socks [Cry]

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links