Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » St. Patrick's Day (more pics pg.3) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: St. Patrick's Day (more pics pg.3)
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very, very cool BG!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gizzy8503
Major Player
Member # 42025

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gizzy8503   Email gizzy8503   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfect as always, I love the contrast between those Colors and your nice soft pale skin. Wish those were around my BBC though!
Posts: 183 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by solebrotha985:
really nice paint job looks great with your skin tone.

Thanks! I am sure Marcus will appreciate hearing that!!

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footthirst:
J.O.M. again ! You never stop Barbie !!! [Tongue]

Well I try not too!! Glad you like it!! Work it!

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by combine_hunter:
quote:
Originally posted by Barbie Gurl:

-

I like this one most.

Not quite "money"...but it's close. [Cheers]

thank you Combine! I like that one too!

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by KDCX859:
I love the colors and style! I'm also a huge fan of toe points and wrinkled arches, so the first shot is my fav!

I thought they look great too!! Thanks for the compliment.

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by zepp3lin:
Kent just did a clean up on his sticky mess up keyboard.... perfect toes [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

Now waiting for a French ped to mess my keyboard again [Smile]

Well glad I can help you unload!! French pedi you ask?!

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by AmberLily:
Those are rad! Two greens!

Thank you AmberLily!!

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by Talos:
I love green, probably just as much as black. Oooo, green with black tips or vice versa! Skeet skeet! [Jerkoff]

That is an interesting combo!! Sounds like that will my you blow! [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by handsolo:
nice sexy toes Barbie, thank you!

Your welcome! Glad you like them and thank you for the compliment.

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by moldy:
Brings new and exciting meaning to 'wearing o' the green'. I luff them! He he. [Wink]

Glad you "luff" them! I luff them too!! [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Bondo and cpf11112:

Glad you boys like the pedi!! I like how it turned out too!

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by oscarthemonkey:
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, now to dip those in a wee bit of Jameson's and lick it off.......

So you want to lick them? They are yummy!

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by heelikker:
[Mmm] [Mmm] [Mmm] [Mmm]

They are delicious!!

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
Very, very cool BG!

They are stylin'! Thanks for saying so!

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links