Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » The Sexiest Tiny Sole Wrinkles (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The Sexiest Tiny Sole Wrinkles
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Top shots are nice, but I'm really thinking another sole shot is what the doctor ordered. Those things are killer! [Smile]

Patrick

Here you go, Patrick. The good news are that I spoke to her yesterday, and she'll model for me the next time I'm in her neck of the woods. I also have the extra set of her, which I'll post in a few weeks.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By-the-way guys, there will also be a new maria DVD next week. That girl has the best wrinkled soles of any model I have ever worked. Check out the short clip below.

Maria's Wrinkly Soles at The Fair

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
By-the-way guys, there will also be a new maria DVD next week. That girl has the best wrinkled soles of any model I have ever worked. Check out the short clip below.

Thanks for the photo and the link, my friend. She looks to be Hispanic. Is she? If she is, she must be related to my wrinkled sole champion (and ex-girlfriend) from my site at some point in time, Abby. LOL... Maybe Hispanic girls have the wrinkled sole gene?

http://www.solesofsilk.com/images/free_samples/fs-models/fs-abby/bridge_dock041.jpg

What do ya think? Pairing them side by side would probably cause me to make a mess in my pants without any contact. Wow...

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:

Thanks for the photo and the link, my friend. She looks to be Hispanic. Is she? If she is, she must be related to my wrinkled sole champion (and ex-girlfriend) from my site at some point in time, Abby. LOL... Maybe Hispanic girls have the wrinkled sole gene?

http://www.solesofsilk.com/images/free_samples/fs-models/fs-abby/bridge_dock041.jpg

What do ya think? Pairing them side by side would probably cause me to make a mess in my pants without any contact. Wow...

Patrick

Hey Patrick, Maria Dulce is definitely Hispanic, so you nailed that, but I'm Hispanic myself, and I'm not sure about the whole wrinkly sole gene theory.
[Laugh]

I have some fine Hispanic models (Belle, Alicia, Maureen, Lizzy, just to name a few) and no one has soles like Maria, I think that just her mom and dad there.

Abby just happens to be one of my favorite models from your site, so yes, I would definitely bust a nut myself, seeing her and Maria, side by side.

It sucks that Maria moved to California, but like I said before, we spoke the other day, and she'll definitely pose for me when I'm out there, which should be in the summer.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fair Adam, she has extremely gorgeous toes, the determining factor for the overall sexy feet.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootD8r
Major Player
Member # 42534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootD8r   Email FootD8r   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice feet indeed..... I love her wrinkled soles.... Another gr8 pic Adam...

--------------------
FootD8r...:-)

Posts: 176 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links