Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Pics of the Wife(New beach pic!) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Pics of the Wife(New beach pic!)
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope to wake up to a few more shots tomorrow morning [Big Grin] She goes in for the pedi May 11th [Cry] so tomorrow's pics might be the last til then. She takes pride in em' [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metaldaze
All Pro Poster
Member # 8232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for metaldaze   Email metaldaze   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! She has a amazing feet.You are one lucky dude! [Big Grin] Her toes and soles are perfect.I bet they're ticklish.They do look very,very,yummy! [Drool] These pics are so cool.Thanks for posting them and thanks to your Mrs.for letting you do the feet pics.She has beautiful feet.

--------------------
The World is full of Kings and Queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams It's Heaven and Hell

Posts: 560 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Thanks man! Can't even begin to describe how tasty they are [Big Grin]
bluetoelover
unregistered

Here's a couple of pics she sent me this morning [Big Grin]
 -
 -

bluetoelover
unregistered

Forgot to add, any requests? [Smile] Keep in mind she's over 3000km away til about June so the worship part can't work lol
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a comment...

Why the hell is she reading "Twilight" books??? [Laugh]

I'll forgive her since her feet are so incredibly beautiful and also assume the blue dude is suffering the blue balls from the long distance between you two!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Probably using it to prop up her laptop lol...hopefully.

I've been gone about a month now and its getting intense the need for her feet! It's crazy, first couple of weeks was manageable...now its full blown addiction lol

bluetoelover
unregistered

Not even a comment on the FJ position? [Cry]
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How bout real fj pics?
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

3000kms away til June... [Cry] but once we reunite I'm going to move into the FJ pics and vids [Big Grin]
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Self toe suck.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Depending on your lines she can move into other activities and types of shots: walking outside (dirty feet); in the rain or shower (wet feet); shop for, then model foot jewelry.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Hmmm...I think your on to something Feetluvr! Can't see her doing the walking barefoot outside dirty, but I can tell her to snap some after she finishes cleaning(while barefoot) and maybe some post shower pics that were shot ASAP! I've been dying to get her into an anklet just never got around to it. This sounds like the perfect time [Smile]
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh i love my toe ring! get her one of those. just don't one with anything dangly on it. when it turns it pinches between your toes.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Here's the after shot of the pedi she got yesterday...I put a request in for blue [Big Grin] But got purple instead(her favorite color).
 -

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links