Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Real Girls of California (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Real Girls of California
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice photos.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Got quite a few of the ebony/darker skin ladies on this go around. Nice! I've been wanting more variety of girls on my site as far as race goes. Wanna try and get everyone, although I'm thinking Eskimo might be a tough one! LOL... All kidding aside, great stuff.

Patrick

Thanks Patrick. Los Angeles is quite a diverse place. People from all over the world are drawn here.
I never know exactly who I'm looking for when I go out hunting, but I know it when I see it.
For me, it's mostly about spotting the right attitude, and that comes in all different varieties; the spice of life as they say.

quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
What a truly incredible run you have had goodguy, thanks for all the great stuff over the years!

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

Time flies doesn't it? 2004 almost seems like a lifetime ago in terms of how much the world, the Internet, and technology has changed.
There have been so many challenges and adventures over the years, and in some respects I feel that it really hasn't been all that long,
that things have just barely begun to really get going. All good things take a lot of practice and persistence. The best is still yet to come.
Thanks for everyone's encouragement and support.

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links