Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » g/f Feet. new here (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: g/f Feet. new here
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome. That's an amazing pair of feet with some incredible pedis. Thanks for sharing and hope to see lots more photos.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muthfuckinFBM
Board Regular
Member # 36971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muthfuckinFBM   Email muthfuckinFBM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you everyone. shes really happy to know you all like her feet. btw she is 25. anything else you wanna know? her feet smell really good stinky right after work...she comes home and her socks are all sweaty....feet also. its amazing. ill def. have to take some sole shots later today though!

-

-

not painted
 -

polish left on for 2 weeks...chipped...and this was taken right after work...mmm
 -

-

Posts: 11 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow man! Very, very nice. Welcome to you both!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh Yeah! That last one is money. Sensational pedi has those toes looking at their most amazing with an alluring arch shot that just ices the cake and increases the sex appeal to the endth degree!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has some terrific feet and gets some frickin' AMAZING pedis! [Thumbs Up] I think we definitely need a wrinkley soles/curled toes shoot! [Big Grin]

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links