Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Real Life Milf gives up her Feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Real Life Milf gives up her Feet
anflfan
Major Player
Member # 7134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anflfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LickingFeet:
quote:
Originally posted by anflfan:
Hey- do you think she'll do more videos or think this was a 1 time only deal?

I think she will, only so long as she remains in a financial bind. As soon as she gets financially situated, I won't have anything to offer her that her taller, fitter, younger, and better looking husband can't already give her.

In order to get the best deal, I tend to wait on these women to call me for a 2nd shoot instead of me calling them as a follow-up. This way (if they follow-up), I can assume they are in a greater position of need, which allows me to position myself in such a way where I am able to transform these women's boundaries, thus getting more of the kink that we viewers desire. [Thumbs Up] [Bow Down] [Bow Down]

quote:
Originally posted by ben gold:
I bet If you asked her a few years ago if she would pose her feet for people to jack off to, it she would have taken half a million!! But here she is, bearing her soles for all to see, and for some lucky pervo to smell!!

Oh yes indeed, it would've taken a fortune to get her feet before her crisis. And lucky for me, I was able to get her on the cheap. I'm hoping to low-ball her again if she calls me. Because if I call her, I might not have the budget to get into a negotiating match that sometimes happens with these women.

quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:
I agree with Adam ...the pervo aspect does add to the attraction;)

I agree, but be careful... there are people out there who turn fuming red angry when they witness an underdog foot-fetish-pervo championing such a concept. [Evil Grin]

It'd be hot if she calls you back & her end up realizing that doing this would become a turn on for her [Big Grin]
Posts: 247 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickingFeet
Board Regular
Member # 46370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickingFeet   Email LickingFeet       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by anflfan:
It'd be hot if she calls you back & her end up realizing that doing this would become a turn on for her [Big Grin]

Usually with most girls, this actually turns out to be the case when I start licking and smelling their soles REALLY REALLY hard. It is my signature style that I have personally perfected over the years and it requires a strong enduring tongue as well as highly conditioned lung muscles that enable me to inhale VERY deeply when aroused.

I find that when I switch myself into ultra-foot-fetish mode, these girls can actually feel alot of comfort in the soles of their feet from my insanely firm physical adoration. My signature style tends to present itself much more strongly with women whom I am very attracted to.

And Dorene definitely fits this criteria, so I guess we'll find out in due time, if I ever end up doing another shoot with her, Hackackackackackackack! [Thumbs Up] [Bow Down] [Jerkoff]

[ June 04, 2013, 09:18 PM: Message edited by: LickingFeet ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams ***

Posts: 12 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Geronimo
Loyal Member
Member # 46383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Geronimo   Email Geronimo       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't wait til more of her is published and shared!!! [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bump]
Posts: 83 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links